hello i want ask have know chines people here??

mothergd

Neophyte
hello i want ask have know chines people here??
becaus i english not good....
so if have know chines people
please tell me how to play in this sever....
thank you~~
my player name is ch

Kuchikuchiku

Apprentice
Hi mothergd. I've played with guys from HongKong, Taiwan and Singapore. I think they still play together. I'll let them know to keep an eye out for your name. If you see someone running around with guild tag [Tofu] he can probably help you get in touch with em. Goodluck!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
a person just nicely asking around for help and then you got trolls come in with stupid comments, and you wonder why half the shards left in the past week

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Let me tell you a tale of one of the best player shards, outside of UOF of course that existed. It was called Angel Island and many of you probably once played there. It died. Not because the shard was bad or lack of cool shit. But because of its community mostly who were largely douch bags and did shit like this on the forums all the time whenever there was a new person. (Some actually still lurk on their forums because they have no friends). I get it's a game and it's UO. Shane gets razzed sometimes for saying things like "you're too negative." That's because he knows what that can do to a shard. Keep flames and retardness in the rants and raves and show a little maturity.

Kith kannen

Master
I hope you find some friends on here im sure there are at least a few Chinese to adventure with...If not I bet you cam find a guild that will take you in even with some language issues.

limlight

Grandmaster
a person just nicely asking around for help and then you got trolls come in with stupid comments, and you wonder why half the shards left in the past week

Pfft....i challenge you to a 1x wrestle duel..no pots...10 str.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

S

Shane

Let me tell you a tale of one of the best player shards, outside of UOF of course that existed. It was called Angel Island and many of you probably once played there. It died. Not because the shard was bad or lack of cool shit. But because of its community mostly who were largely douch bags and did shit like this on the forums all the time whenever there was a new person. (Some actually still lurk on their forums because they have no friends). I get it's a game and it's UO. Shane gets razzed sometimes for saying things like "you're too negative." That's because he knows what that can do to a shard. Keep flames and retardness in the rants and raves and show a little maturity.

Glad people understand! Thanks, Skye.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
LOL @ "POON DOCTOR" ------> & THE APE IN HIS PROFILE PIC

When name and selfies bite you in the ass hah.

Yeah, im puzzled as to how anyone can call themselves a "poon doctor", then fail so hard with a selfie. The only thing that woman could do to impress me would be the speed at which it could shovel food in at a buffet. I hope he keeps it on a leash when in vegas.

Tarraz

Expert
To the topic creator - I have not seen any Chinese people online so far. I know there are many other from other Asian countries though.

Welcome to the Shard.

Unfortunately the forums represent the community and this representation can sometimes feel like a majority while in game. Most posts tend to descend into childish bickering. This kind of behaviour may be expected from a 12-15 year old age group, although the worrying thing is that the average age here would most likely surpass 25.

Lets try and speak to each other as we would in real life. Act your age and have fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

gofer

Grandmaster
The guy next door to me is Chinese, though he enjoys griefing newbie miners so idk if that is a win...