Hello Im New

Ibcravinmor

hello to all who see this post I'm new to this game and this "type" of game genre I was wondering if people could answer a few questions for me I will list them now...
1.what is the main way for leveling is it like quests?grinding?
2.what is the main way to make gold and if it requires a trade skill should I do it on a combat toon or a specific crafting toon?
3.is there such a thing as a "shared" bank for all characters on one account or do u just send alts stuff?
4.is there any "addons" for this game? if so what ones are useful?
5.how do I tell which area to level in like difficulty and all of that stuff?
6.is there group dungeons or are they all public like the new player dungeon?
7. is there just pvp zones or are theres instanced battlegrounds and what are rewards?
8.are there "raids"?
9.is there any type of endgame?
10.how long on average does it take people to get their first house
and is that house shared across all toons?

those are most of the questions I can think of if theres anything else I need to know I hope the community will be kind enough to tell me :)

Malkraven

Grandmaster
1 is very little grind with most skills use skill gain skill so most can be macroed
2 For starters farming monsters then move way up to champs and dungeon bosses and RDA's
3 No but u cna have housing with box of all accsess levels owner/co owner/friends
4 No add ons this is a free shard copy of a UO era that ran along time ago and no expansion packs are active but is a ton of custom content
5 trial and error grab a dungeon rune book and explore.
6 Dungeons can mostly be done solo but nothing wrong with playing with friends . RDA's and champ spawns are aimed at groups and normally result in some pvp to defend them
7 not really we have a few pvp mini games CTF/KOTH but if im honest not many people take part
8 no
9 not sure what u mean is obv end game content
10 you can place a small house for a modest sum and could easily be farmed in a few days there is however a min amount of time required on accts before u can own a house.

drasked

Grandmaster
1. Afk macroing for most of the skills.

2. Pve content. From farming random monsters to doing champs and RDA. But there are many other ways to make gold.

3. Your house is generally a "shared bank" because your actual bank can't hold that much.

4. No real addons but there are multiple different clients all with their own pros and cons (razor, steam and sallos) and you have some graphical mods.

5. As stated before you generally complete your character with afk macro ing before taking them in to action. That being said most dungeons get harder as you go deeper.

6. All dungeons are public.

7. You can attack people pretty much anywhere. That being said the main hotspot is the bloody field right outside west brit. Besides that there are some instanced events like capture the flag and king of the hill.

10. The cheapest house is about 60k. So however fast you can get your hands on 60k.