Hello, New Player and Old player

Sapphire

Hello,
I used to play Ultima online when it was free along time ago. So I am having to learn everything all over again and things I just cant remember. I know you can sell the bone armor,, just cant remember where can anyone help please. Thank you

Sapphire

thank you so very much cause I have alot of it......Its been so long since I played ,,,we use to use the ICQ . Taking time to get use to everything again. back then it was not all these hot keys and micro . And I have no idea on all that. So none of that is yet for my character. But I will figure it out someway. Very confusing that what I remembered... but it has been along long time....

Last edited:

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
To be honest I didn't think there was a vendor to sell bone armor too - I always threw it on the ground, because the smith, tanner, and weaponsmith all don't take it..

And welcome to UOF Sapphire!

To be honest I didn't think there was a vendor to sell bone armor too - I always threw it on the ground, because the smith, tanner, and weaponsmith all don't take it..

And welcome to UOF Sapphire!

You may be right AreYouKIdden but I've heard the tanner with take it, I've never tried to sell it back either though so I'm not 100% sure.

thank you so very much cause I have alot of it......Its been so long since I played ,,,we use to use the ICQ . Taking time to get use to everything again. back then it was not all these hot keys and micro . And I have no idea on all that. So none of that is yet for my character. But I will figure it out someway. Very confusing that what I remembered... but it has been along long time....

You'll get the hang of it Sapphire, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask!

halygon

Grandmaster
Welcome to UOF! Check out the wiki for shard-specific details.

You set macros in Razor, UOSteam, or Sallos and its different for each. Check out the details on them in the Wiki.