Hello UOF again! One question...

Izure

Apprentice
How is this shard doing these days? I really had a great time here.(eventually burned myself out from playing too much) Just wondering how is the population during eastern nights and evenings. Also how is the PVP population, if I get somewhat decent can I still solo? Or is it mostly people gang bangs and running?

Also anyone small scale PVP oriented groups recruiting? Wouldn't mind rolling around with like 2-3 other people and maybe setup some 4v4's with other groups once we get some chemistry down! Am very competitive ;).

Thanks!

Edit To the devs, thanks for this awesome shard again!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Besides the lag which is being worked on currently, people are playing there is always something to do! I recommend joining a guild with a good alliance! I have not gotten burnt out my self. going on over a year playing almost daily.

Izure

Apprentice
Thanks for your reply, I am not really into the big guilds and I realize I am going to be getting zerged a lot. I am used to that though in all the mmorpg's I've played and in UO in the past. I think the most people I will roam with would be 7-8 people and that would be if most of the guild is online. Really want to find a team to do some competitive 3v3's-7'7s. I would much rather find like a 10-12 man clan that pride themselves winning outnumbered and in arranged fights. Of course this clan would have to be really active, I will be to.

I am not the best and real rusty, I was however doing fairly well solo'ing my last run of UO forever, both pvp and pve. I have a alchy/macer, hallymage, provo archer full template from the past. I am really compeitive with my pvp! So if anyone is interested let me know!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
He said he didn't run a ton of people deep. Contact @Leewald7 tight group, alliance is just for the different types of guilds.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk