Hello Y'all

Big D

Expert
Hello Guys,

Im from Brazil and im coming back to UO after some years out ... Ive played in Chesapeake for 6 years and was mostly a PK with a Nox Dexxer and Nox/wrest mage.

This server looks awesome by the quantity of people playing and the lag is great, meaning it has a great host !
Looking to create some friends to do some PKing together =)

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Hello Guys,

Im from Brazil and im coming back to UO after some years out ... Ive played in Chesapeake for 6 years and was mostly a PK with a Nox Dexxer and Nox/wrest mage.

This server looks awesome by the quantity of people playing and the lag is great, meaning it has a great host !
Looking to create some friends to do some PKing together =)

Welcome to the server, and I am sure you will be able to find a PK guild.

Big D

Expert
Thanks a lot @Soul Mate , i really hope I do, ive just been reading that EQMS owns everything with their ganks, so gotta find out who is fighting against them :)

Cinder

Master
Good Lucks to you, and if there is any thing we can give you hand with msg me.
Cinrilla cinni on skype or PM me here :)

Big D

Expert
Thanks a lot @Cinder ! In case you have some spare gold to help me buy some regs to GM alchemy and poisoning, that would be really helpful =) !

But what would help more, is one advice from you. I have done a donation on Tuesday and 5 days have passed and I didnt receive the coins ... I sent PMs to Shane and Adam but I've been totally ignored ... Do you know how can I contact them ?

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Thanks a lot @Cinder ! In case you have some spare gold to help me buy some regs to GM alchemy and poisoning, that would be really helpful =) !

But what would help more, is one advice from you. I have done a donation on Tuesday and 5 days have passed and I didnt receive the coins ... I sent PMs to Shane and Adam but I've been totally ignored ... Do you know how can I contact them ?

I would go into Discord and send a pm to him, I think this is something you could best handle that way.

Cinder

Master

Yea, you need to get in touch with them.
Maybe use help when in game to let them know to get in touch with Shane.
I usually get the dono coins with in a day or two at the most! @Shane i s great about getting them out promptly!
I am in game now so come find me at Trinsic Bank , or ask any one on the bank to msg me in chat. :)

Big D

Expert
@Cinder tried that and tried again to PM them in IRC, they just don't answer me ... Should I make a post on the forum or should I just call the credit card and tell them to cancel the transaction ? I really dont know what to do ... I though this donation thing was something serious but looks like its not ... They dont even care to answer at least to say what went wrong ...