Hello

Beardedlady

Neophyte
Originally played Sonoma from 98-2005 then to Atlantic for 3 years , ultimately quitting in 2008. I have never found a game to equal the greatness of original UO, and am happy to find this server.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
There's actually a bunch of people from Sonoma around those years who play here.

I played Sonoma as MANGOLOID, Goldylox and Few others I can't remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beardedlady

Neophyte
There's actually a bunch of people from Sonoma around those years who play here.

I played Sonoma as MANGOLOID, Goldylox and Few others I can't remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, wasn't aware . Thanks for the info. I don't think I ever ran into you.my main Char was DARK KNIGHT aka DK, changed my name numerous times, can't remember half of them.llater named BeardedLady on Sonoma and ultimately Atlantic from 2005-2008. Was in WAR guild initially, then was with BG at oasis xroads area.
I only remember [people that I saw regularly. Shea,Attica, Hummer Time, Mace, Isabel, Jillian, Elric, Ol Dirty bastard, Gandu/fr0ng Norton, Rapier, Vish , Callypigious (Yoink), Maxim, Avenger, Plastikman/vyle , JJ of blackrose, Ba Ba Booey, Dragoness, RD Money Bags, THE MAKER, SAssy Vale, Slayer, Ristlin II, hades. EFL member during Sly's reign, 2004 swamp battles.,

Thanks for temporarily bringing up the memories. I enjoy thinking back on those amazing times.