Help stuck option

Fotsvett

Neophyte
Hiya!

I have a problem, Im dead at a spot where I cant get out.

When using the help/stuck I dont get the teleport choises, I just get a window that I must write my problem in. Shouldnt there be at least 2 teleports every 24 hour? I never use one bfore.

Yes I will page the GM, but bfore I page since they clearly says that they are not a Taxi company to players I will ask here first for an answer.

Thx

Garrett

Master
if you absolutely cant get out, yes write your problem and you will get tele out but its last resort

Rachel Wall

Neophyte
Yes it is two per 24 hour period. Never had it glitch out before. I would take another toon there and rez yourself.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Buy a Ring of Forgiveness on gold sink vendor for like 15k. It will give you a teleport to Brit once every 12 hours. Just say "I seek forgiveness" while dead.

Fotsvett

Neophyte
Yes i will buy a ring of those for next time I get the problem, but problem is still there, why dont I get the teleport to city option when using help/stuck ?

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I find that sometimes it doesn't let me use that option if I'm in a dungeon somewhere. But yeah, just write the problem and hopefully a GM will come to you soon. Definitely get a ring of forgiveness, comes in handy!

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Just keep closing and reopening and it'll eventually come up

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount