help with this attack...

Shaggy

Expert
I have my nox/alchy dexxer

Iv currently been using a vanq dagger to dp my target and then switching to my short spear vanq to finish them off ... they are both supremely accurate .. is it best to just keep the dagger on hand when attacking or keep with my switching which doesnt always pay off...

Your thoughts please .. thanks :)

Shaggy

Expert
Yes ... kryss weps seem hard to ccme by lately on vendors and all I have are force ones left till my t hunt boxes provide more :). Is force worth using for pvp ?

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Yes ... kryss weps seem hard to ccme by lately on vendors and all I have are force ones left till my t hunt boxes provide more :). Is force worth using for pvp ?
I sell DC through Gold Runic Kryss weaps at the Yew Moongate. Bronze Runics are very nice for DP (and affordable) - i believe the hit as hard as a power weap.

halygon

Grandmaster
I sell DC through Gold Runic Kryss weaps at the Yew Moongate. Bronze Runics are very nice for DP (and affordable) - i believe the hit as hard as a power weap.
I second DP'd bronze runic krysses. Get a gold one for tourneys.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I use bronze runic dp'd katana. Works very well!
However I do get what your saying about dp'd dagger! One big advantage would be your hit speed, which of course increases chance to actually DP your opponent! (swing a dagger like a madman...lol)
Works better then my actual pvp sklls.....lol.....I'm so rusty it isn't fun.......wait....yes it is!!....lol

Shaggy

Expert
Thx for the advice just one more question..
Does the bronze/gold weps have the same effect on war hammers and axes? (For my other dexxers :) )

Thanks