Hey All!!

Two One Drop

What's Going on guys?! My Name is Two One Drop aka TOD. You guys probably see me dying 6v1 all the time in Brit due to the unbalanced Faction population. However this post is strictly for the Two Guilds going; GoD (Grind or Die)-Minax faction guild; and O (Origin). Which is just a social guild recruiting all NEW players who would like help and like tips about this wonderful Game we will Forever play :D . Locate anyone in the game you see with the guild tags O or GoD and we will surely be happy to help yah out. I'm not the greatest UOer, however i have some great guys helping me in the guilds. Shout out to you guys, you know who you are.

Red Knight

Neophyte
Hullo! I was just working on my poisoning and was thinking of joining Minax once I'm done. Are you the guild leader of both guilds, then?

Hedake

Minax is dead faction, i been in that faction and see 4 players for 5 days playing and one kill me, and after this i left that faction:(

Lexington

Grandmaster
Two One Drop said:
What's Going on guys?! My Name is Two One Drop aka TOD. You guys probably see me dying 6v1 all the time in Brit due to the unbalanced Faction population. However this post is strictly for the Two Guilds going; GoD (Grind or Die)-Minax faction guild; and O (Origin). Which is just a social guild recruiting all NEW players who would like help and like tips about this wonderful Game we will Forever play :D . Locate anyone in the game you see with the guild tags O or GoD and we will surely be happy to help yah out. I'm not the greatest UOer, however i have some great guys helping me in the guilds. Shout out to you guys, you know who you are.

Hey TOD... maybe I'll give PVP one more chance and join up with ya Kindy!

BTW I need you to friend me to the guild house at some point.