Hey guys, I'm Ansem and I played here for 2-3 years before moving on...

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Over the last 6 months my partner and I developed our own game for Android and iOS called "Hide it Hillary!"

It's a game where you play as Hillary Clinton and try to "sort" your classified documents before you get indicted by the FBI

It was initially rejected by Apple but due to the news articles published as a direct result, calling out Apple's bias, it was approved.

Check it out, and maybe you'll have a new game to play when away from the computer or on the shitter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAc...ll_reddit_we_did_it_i_would_like_to_extend_a/

Also, hi Shane!

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
coupeka.png

Decoy

Grandmaster
Wow this is really cool. I remember reading up on this not too long ago and about how a similar app based on Trump was approved but this wasn't. Glad that it got sorted out because that was some serious bs.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Over the last 6 months my partner and I developed our own game for Android and iOS called "Hide it Hillary!"

It's a game where you play as Hillary Clinton and try to "sort" your classified documents before you get indicted by the FBI

It was initially rejected by Apple but due to the news articles published as a direct result, calling out Apple's bias, it was approved.

Check it out, and maybe you'll have a new game to play when away from the computer or on the shitter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAc...ll_reddit_we_did_it_i_would_like_to_extend_a/

Also, hi Shane!

Congrats man! Good for you for doing something passionate and sticking to it.
Wish you the best.

hubcap

Grandmaster
Dude.
Anyone that makes an app like THAT?

Ill give you whatever you need to get up and going again, if you ever decide to do so.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Congrats man! Good for you for doing something passionate and sticking to it.
Wish you the best.

Thank you very much. I would also like to mention that if you ever are in need of an additional developer or other staffer, you know who to call....

G H O S T B U S T E R S