Hey long time UO back

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Welcome to UOF - I can actually use some iron, I'm running low, and would be happy to help a new player to the shard out with a sale.. Hit me up on disco, AreYouKidden#0403 and we can figure out a deal/where to meet.. I'm usually online after 6 pm EST - would be willing to take up to 10k iron.

This place is addicting, I've been here a year now, after a 15 year break myself, still can't seem to scratch the itch..

Marloca

Neophyte
True that - I was going to offer him 9 gp per because he's new :)
Thanks man! I am currently only at a little over 5k in Iron on hand. I will get busy to fill your order of 10k. I will be in touch to see if you need 5k Iron right away, or want to wait till I have the full 10k.

Edwin Fox

Novice
Ahoy there mate! Me crafter could surely use some couple ingots too, ay! Perhaps even exchange ore for other goods or services from our Guild. Reach us out!

Be welcome!

Marloca

Neophyte
Ahoy there mate! Me crafter could surely use some couple ingots too, ay! Perhaps even exchange ore for other goods or services from our Guild. Reach us out!

Be welcome!
Edwin,
Real life work has had me swamped, but finishing up on AreUKidden request for 10k iron tonight. Trying to get funds up for a house to setup a resource vendor (plus need the storage, lol). I am sure we can work out something maybe part gold and part other goods. How much are you looking for and is it Iron only? Thx. Also let me know how to get ahold of you once I have your order ready.

-Marloca