Hey UOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Haul

Master
seriously. has this person not caused enough damage to the reputation of the uo community? ['making the players of UOforever a social experiment] that they pretend to be a vet coming home from active duty on Vet Day to get a free house? I could give a fuck about the house. I saw it as helping someone out. people succeeding like this is why toxic players come. do something. @Shane @halygon @JoeB @Adam @whogivesafuck?
F4i9hon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh god SaraH is back? You guys remember SaraH, don't you?

Looks like moar free stuff for SaraH.

Yeah no way in fuck is Trystan a military veteran lololol

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Bad form, not exactly a good advertisement for new players looking to start. Stuff like this goes on and vets suddenly stop helping out - great move OP :(

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hey everyone, your favorite trader is here! Finally got back from my overseas tour. Everything is intact except my UO account. Forgot to let the admins know, was one of those gotta go now kinda calls. Oh well, sparing you the details I am looking for a new home as mine has fallen. I can survive desert but I can't survive house decay haha. Anyway good to be back and if anyone has a line on a house spot or somewhere I can crash and store some stuff til I am back on my feet let me know!

Good to be back!

Loving all the changes!

You always used to be a piece of trash.....
You apparently still are a piece of trash...
You were the sole reason LoR (huge guild) disbanded........
Just for the record you were not missed when you went inactive....
I hope karma one day catches up with you , kid.......

Last edited by a moderator:

drinn

Grandmaster
If you are a nice guy, never do the following ones to people, who need/ask help:

1) Do not give anything valuable unless, if you do not regret doing it afterwards.

2) Do not loan money/stuff as 99% of the cases you will not get them back.

There are always people like this OP scamming stuff for their own good.

I would suggest permbanning him as, if he is doing this now its more likely that he will continue doing same thing in the future. Yet dishonouring veterans and people who help in-game.
You always used to be a piece of trash.....
You apparently still are a piece of trash....

Yet if you are nice guy don't change that attitude! Those people are rare stuff these days. Just be more careful and less gullible. Helping people is nice and sometimes you get credit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.