Hey UOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Yeah not a bannable issue. However, this person is now in my alliance using a disguise kit to kill people. So I will pay 200K to anyone who can tell me which guild he is in (once it's been confirmed and he's booted).

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit.

Instead of the ban hammer, just make his time on UOF unenjoyable by killing and griefing him as much as possible :)

drinn

Grandmaster
And for the record I was not over seas in the military I was there as a consultant for a private firm that tries to promote gay rights.

This exposes the scam lol... as a consultant promoting gay rights in military? lol

Make up something better plz.

Turner13

Grandmaster

Excuse my ignorance on this, this is a genuine question that I'm trying to put across as simply as possible. Why does a company fly people out to troops who are fighting to tell the troops it's ok to be gay? Isn't it safer and cheaper to do that on home soil?

Edited : by the way, you're still a big pile of excrement

Bromista

Grandmaster
I know that much of what I do is utterly pointless and is just a time suck and done for dumb entertainment.

That being said, I don't know or pretend to know what the fuck is even happening here.

Say it's an elaborate troll, why bother?

Say it's genuine, why bother?

Why bother with any of it?

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.