Hi new here, quick question

Madmaximous

Neophyte
names max, played ultima on and off since it came out, stop playing real ultima one trammel came along, played alot of private shards, even went back to regular uo for a couple weeks before i got bored...quick question on this publish though, does tactics effect wrestling? i noticed that tactics goes up when i use wrestling, but does it increase my damage or anything, debating between tactics and inscription on my mage, that or doind 80 in anatomy, 80 in wrestling, and using those skills elsewhere, maybe for hididng

Young Star

Grandmaster
You're not going to want tactics just to punch harder. Wrestling here is used defensively to reduce hit chance of an attacker and offensively for stunning.

Madmaximous

Neophyte
okay, answer i was looking for, is inscription worth taking with my mage? or could that be used better elsewhere, im guessing it has some other purpose than just making scrolls, but even if its just that i guess that would be okay for money

Nekronos

Master
Inscription gives you bonus on you defense spells like magic reflect. Allows you to absorb some extra ebolts. I think people use it for the larger scale PvP when someone might need to take the first volley

Most solo mages take anatomy for the stun punch or alchy for the pot bonus

Madmaximous

Neophyte
and what is good for a mage to make money, was killing cyclops with energy vortex, but i just lost my young status, so looking for a "safer" way to get cash if possible, just barely halfway to my first house