Hiding and bandages?

Trades

Adept
actually that is incorrect, if u use the ingame macro u don't get revealed, if u use razor u do, unless its only for gm hiding..

I am sure it reveals you no matter the method. When you double click the bandages and then target yourself it reveals you.

If that is true that's fucked up.

Trades

Adept
lol who in their rite mind would dbl click a bandage??? lol seriously we not playin in 1999, don't know how u can fight and dbl click a bandage to heal yaself fk dat. its the new age now ;)

gooroo

Neophyte
For a complete newbie who hasn't played in 15years what is an ingame macro? I haven't even looked at what razor does yet, been playing for about 3hours so far lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

gooroo

Neophyte
And... out of interest can you buy training for hiding? If so from who? Is there a thieves guild in town?

Bucs den has a theives guild person u can train hiding from.

Trades, I was giving an example of using bandages manually and it revealing you when you do so. Not sure how an in game macro would avoid it but the action itself cannot.

gooroo

Neophyte
Maybe he thinks it does because with macro the process is so fast but without GM hiding I also thought it would reveal.

Trades

Adept
lol ok guys :) ingame macro is the game own macro like wat we had to do in the old days, in options think for memory bottom left will be the macro options

If you are hidden then starting to bandage will reveal you. If you start to bandage THEN hide you will stay hidden even after your hp is healed.

InsanePete

Neophyte
Awesome, I couldn't remember how I bandaged myself with out revealing in the good ol OSI days. Almost felt like I was hallucinating it, but I never used Razor back then. Thanks Trades!

Trades

Adept
lol, some times the old things r always better, sometimes not :) glad I could of been of assistance