Hit Points can no longer go over 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this intentional? if i drink a greater strength potions, my hps wont go past 100, even though my strength does.

Please fix this, it is bad enough i get 48 hours when i die to horrible blue zergs that rely on numbers/targ closest, now i have 20 less hit points fighting these bad players....

Bromista

Grandmaster
Please fix something that applies just as much to others as it does to myself. Not convinced it should be changed? Allow me to talk some shit on/reference some hypothetical players that may or may not have been harmed in the making of this thread, that'll surely help my case.

Get fucked, jenny. Rofl.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol even when I paid up and you didn't return the WW I just brushed it off and got another one. It was an annoyance at best.

Anyhow, we need not worry about that anymore because cosmic justice was served and the WW was returned safe and sound. All we can do now is laugh at your embarrassing delivery in this thread.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Nvr checked it but it should get buffed with str. Hence chugging a pot and starting a bandaid off at beggining of battle

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol, sorry. I'm not just here to bash I mean ffs it's a bug. Report it in the bug section like an adult is the message here. I'm sure this isn't intended, but in any event this effects everyone and has nothing to do with jenny getting zerged by newb blues.

Holy crap. Jenny you're such a toolbag.

Kool Keith

Neophyte
Yes please, also tell me why I just recalled into deciet with 50 + shades insta fireballing me to death. lame

Kool Keith

Neophyte
LOL, were you on a horse wearing armor? I went through the port and stumbled upon that party...
Yeah that was me.... I should read up on this Champ spawn stuff. It was kind of humorous I never have been insta merked by shades before.

Malik_Gynax

Neophyte
Yeah I noticed this the other day too. Chugged a strength pot, went from 100 to 120 strength. Remained at 100 HP. I was sorely disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.