Holding heads in offhand

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Give us the ability to hold severed heads in the left hand in addition to a weapon

Artist's depiction:

dxWABCA.png

Other ideas:

Dual-wielding heads
ze9QFib.png

Flail of heads

R3XGVhj.png

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I'm on Aussie time so it was 3pm. Imagine killing someone with a flail of their own heads though, that would be sweet

hahah that is quite the image thats for sure. but yea wasnt trying togive ya shit just saw the time im Eastern usa and was like WTF!? 3am dead head special?! on xmas?!

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
I wish every thread was as good as this one.

It could be if we were allowed flails with severed heads. No one would complain about zergs anymore, because you could make your own! Take off a few heads of EQMS goons, stick them on your flail, and you got a one-man zerg party going

Starnite

Master
Absolutely. It'll be like a keyring - you craft the flail itself and then attach heads onto it. More heads = more damage but slower swing.
and you could poison the teeth of the heads so when you struck something it would be poisoned with deadly poison.

or you could use it as a shield. Let the head of someone you cant stand help protect you.

"My enemy becomes my protector."

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
and you could poison the teeth of the heads so when you struck something it would be poisoned with deadly poison.

or you could use it as a shield. Let the head of someone you cant stand help protect you.

"My enemy becomes my protector."

Or you can fill them with purple potion and blow people up (you'd have to seal the bottom of the head somehow). One use only, after which the head disappears.

Starnite

Master
could also let the legendary inscription skill put a "spell" on the head that allows it to say something as you throw it.. such as.......

Oh Shit.... here comes the BOOM