Home defences

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Create an option when designing a house to add certain house defences that will attack anyone who is not friended to a house, e.g. mines, tripwires, statues that shoot arrows/throw explosives (inside the house only). There would need to be a limit so you can't just put them on every tile - the larger the house, the more traps you can have. For some of them you would need the traps to work in combination, for example a motion sensor to reveal a stealthed player in order for a statue to target him (think Dungeon Keeper 2). It'll make it interesting for house thieves, and players can organise competitions where thieves have to bypass security systems in order steal a certain object from a house.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Mmmm, house thieves already have it bad. I personally would like some challenge, but also would need something to steal there. I mean, I snuck into people's house often, but unless they unlock something, I can just sit there and yawn. And people rarely unlock anything.. (except Jafo, thank you for PS, colored cloths, 40 mibs and all that other stuff)

Fattson

Grandmaster
Being able to place faction like traps around your house would be pretty neat. Make them craftable. 120 tink!