House placement question

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I find myself unable to use the deed I bought, the reason being that the target position is nowhere near the house and judging the fitting is getting frustrating.

Is this an issue with razor, or am I misreading the situation?

shinapova

Apprentice
I had the same problem when I tried to place my first house, make sure your game window is located at top left corner, if you still can't figure it out, let me know I'll help you.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
No, that was helpful; thank you. It's an odd sort of glitch.

I did find something weird though. On Valor Isle (with the Valor Shrine) there are empty lots, but you can't place houses there. I found invisible 'place-holders' when walking around. I cast a few wall spells where I found them only to have the stone walls cut in half.

Last edited by a moderator:

IzZaGod

Apprentice
No, that was helpful; thank you. It's an odd sort of glitch.

I did find something weird though. On Valor Isle (with the Valor Shrine) there are empty lots, but you can't place houses there. I found invisible 'place-holders' when walking around. I cast a few wall spells where I found them only to have the stone walls cut in half.
Im pretty sure they wont allow houses on Valor because thats where you go to deal with all the Talisman quests and they want it clear i suppose.

Messremb

Grandmaster
It's the treasure map locations that block.

There are 2 house spots on the island, an 8x7 and 7x7 both not placed last I checked. I used to own the 8x7.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk