1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How 1 tamer can kill lord abyss paragon?

Discussion in 'Player VS Monster' started by Fallen Angel, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Grandmaster

Nov 10, 2013
    it is impossible?

2. TheFallen

TheFallen Grandmaster

Sep 29, 2013
    There Isn't any mob that can't be solo or maybe duel account for the real big boys.

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Grandmaster

Nov 10, 2013
  4. Nihilism

Nihilism Grandmaster

Aug 28, 2013
    Possible, yes.
    Even easier if you provo another balron onto it and heal the non-paragon.

2 people like this.
  5. Bromista

Bromista Grandmaster

Apr 12, 2013
    It really really really helps to dual client iyou wanna take down the tough paragons. Be it a mage to gheal spam your pets, a vet to bandage spam your pets, or even just a dexxer with a slayer to up your DPS will work wonders.

Otherwise you are in for a long, frustrating, and likely less than fruitful experience.

2 people like this.
  6. Messremb

Messremb Grandmaster

Aug 16, 2013
    So, Funny story about Balron Paragons. Right after I bonded my first Drag and WW I was down farming in Fire level 1. I ran across a fellow guild mate with his pets, he tells me there is a Balron Paragon just up ahead and that he and another tamer had killed one earlier so he is sure we can do it. I had not farmed Fire much so I had no idea of the spawn, I also had not fought many Balrons at this point, but I decided hey I'm a tamer now I can kill anything.

anyways, we put our pets on in and within seconds my dragon is dead, followed quickly by my WW. at this point my guild mate is like "shit get out." and he recalls, I die and yea the Balron was never slain by us.

Now that I know more about the spawn I know exactly what happened, what we had taken for a simple Balron Paragon was actually a Shadow Balron Paragon. a completely different level of monster. I do have to wonder if anyone has ever killed one of these without a large number of MOBs to provo it on.

I'm sure @Bromista or @FAMARA has done it, but all I know is that thing killed my dragon before I got a single aid off on it. I haven't fought another of these since but now that I'm less new to taming I wanna give it a shot.

any way sorry for the tangent. carry on.

7. Kareem

Kareem Grandmaster

Aug 27, 2013
    :) Shh.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    2 people like this.
  8. Bromista

Bromista Grandmaster

Apr 12, 2013
    Well exploits aside (using doors) I have participated in the killing of four shadow balron paragons. They are never worth the trouble. Ever. Let them despawn every time.

A couple times three tamers banged on one, all vets on the same pet doing the tanking. The other times it took two tamers exhausting all resources and recalling out to heal up/swap pets for fresh ones.

I could solo one with both my tamers but since my mage tamer has no vet and only has two mares and a dragon in the stables it would take probably 30-45 minutes for the same loot as a regular balron or wyrm.

I'll pass on that shit.

9. gofer

gofer Grandmaster

Dec 31, 2013
    Pretty much sums it up...

10. yourdaddy

yourdaddy Grandmaster

Nov 14, 2013
    Even regular shadow balrons are tough.

11. Hanebu

Hanebu Master

Jun 30, 2013
    You can do it. But I always need another shadow Demon to provoke.
    Thats the way I killed him:

Provoke the shadow demon onto the balron. Let your Dragons attack. Provoke the balron on one dragon and heal him (maybe dual client, bandages and magery). Before the dragon dies, provoke the balron on the other drag. If both dragons are low, provoke him on the demon, heal your drags and start again.

5 people like this.
  12. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Grandmaster

Nov 10, 2013
    if i am provoke balron to my dragon i am will be grey?

13. Messremb

Messremb Grandmaster

Aug 16, 2013
    your pet will trun grey to you but nothing happens.

^^this is the guild mate^^^
    lol
    On a side note, how ya been man, haven't seen you in forever.

3 people like this.
  14. severus

severus Grandmaster

Apr 8, 2013
    I can do, Balrons, shadow wyrms, ancient wyrm paragons solo, only one ive not been able to solo is the Shadowbalron in DECEIT 5 or ancient shadow wyrm dragon, 4 ways to do it and make it easier

Provoke tamer : provoke balron - balron, then reprovoke paragon onto your pet (keep the normal monster alive for the extra damage and faster kill) Or heal the normal mob and go criminal [2 mins later] the crim timer will be left with just 2 mins and you will beable to heal it while blue

http://discord.uoforever.com tamer : Buy special music instruments [dragon slaying, balron domination etc] and http://discord.uoforever.com the paragon (Will usually take 10+ attempts, but once youve done it the mob really becomes a BABY!)

make a second vet character on 2nd account - then try and 'start the heal macro' and same time, and your pets hp will fly up 140hp every 4-5 sec, makes em pretty hard to kill..

Use your tamer, aswell as a dexer with special WEPONS [each wepon for each type fo mob dragon slaying etc] makes them die so quickly its UNREAL

P.S my tamer is a http://discord.uoforever.com provoke, so its double as easy for me! I also have 2 vet characters..

15. Hanebu

Hanebu Master

Jun 30, 2013
    Yeah, I know haha I was a bit busy. But now I am back!
    We should go out to hunt some cool stuff!

16. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Grandmaster

Nov 10, 2013
    thx all now i am ready to meet high end paragon))

17. Kraden

Kraden Grandmaster

Dec 5, 2013
    Cantwait to gm taming and try to solo those

2 people like this.
  18. yourdaddy

yourdaddy Grandmaster

Nov 14, 2013
    Also, you never forget to fire field any caster mob, of course. Ridiculously lowers the dmg output.

2 people like this.
  19. Doobey Magee

Doobey Magee Grandmaster

Nov 28, 2013
    I solo them often on my bard/archer They arent that big of a deal, you just gotta kite them to the next spawn at max bow range.
    Deciet 5 for example, if the shadow lord of the abyss/slayer spawns as a paragon you just throw your +25 bow on and provo both shadow's onto him. they will both be dead by the time he is half health. then you kite him down the hall, provoing everything onto him along the way as to take less damage incase a pk shows up ( if one shows up just run towards the para and provo him onto the pk) then by the time you get him down to the artic ogre/ancient lich spawn hes back up to 60 % health, but essentially you use the artic ogres to tank him, while the ancient lich dpses him, generally speaking the ancient lich is the last man standing, with very lil health.
    the onlything i can remember having trouble with is the destard 3 spawn, had an ancient wyrm paragon, elder dragon paragon, and a ancient shadow wyrm going, but i just could not maintain, took me like 15 minuts to get them all fighting correctly, then the ancient wyrmparagon would kill them all and be at 80% health

20. Bromista

Bromista Grandmaster

Apr 12, 2013
    You mean poison field? :p