How are people faster than me?

Shini

Master
I personally never really had a problem chasing someone down except maybe 1 or 2 time when the guys were obviously flying all over the screen i also have the recording i just don't care enough to report them especially since the only time that i paged about it my page got deleted from the queue ... then again i don't really play often so this could happen quite frequently.

The only advices that i have is to use a decent tree hack and look at your mini map from time to time so you can run in predefinite lines , you need to know where you're actually going so you can take the best cuts.

Also make sure to use the leave house option every 30 seconds or so when you are running west preferably on large plots.

That should cover pretty much all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ledz Epplin

Master
@Shane there is video evidence amigo, this stuff is happening far too often for my liking. I have a max screen enabled and some reds are on me before I can even react. Something is happening and the proof is right above.

Joey Golden

Expert
I feel your pain... The simple answer to your question how are people faster than you are?

Answer.. Cheat Engine.. Its called speed hackers.. Most of the pvp or pk guilds, seem to speed hack. I am sure most of or all will flame me for this, and deny it to the fullest. But I think anyone who has played uo for long time knows exactly what Im talking about. as most have experienced with it. and Is very easy to tell, when you have good computer and ping 20-25 and people run you down like your dragging an anchor behind you.. Regardless of zig zagging running in diagnals or straight lines, I have experienced it many times myself, Its extremely fustrating and staff has not done anything any of the times Iv paged on people. I get the same basic bs response.. Unless you can video record them and its able to be proven pretty much nothing happens to them. This pretty much sum's it up.

I ping around 20-30 and have been run down more times then I can count by people who seem to skip and catch up to me running full speed, and in fact they catch and pass me and usually stun me then get ganked. Its super duper annoying when you know, they are cheating there is no other reasonable explanation. It would be impossible for some to be so fast with the same ping or worse, and any decent comp will run uo to the best of the games abilitys,

EDIT - Went back and read some of the other posters post.. And I seen someone claim that Adam has said speed hacking doesnt work on this sever, Well cheat engine most definitely works on here, and it makes you insanely quick, as majority of the "suepr fast people" use that or some program simulair to that.

As for using sallos, razor, or steam. doesn't have any effect on how fast your character can run.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
im pretty sure the movie was sent to staff weeks ago by the guy who recorded it . i only posted it on here the other day for my personal amusement.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Busted.

What does it matter though really? It will continue to happen, and people will continue to be "forgiven" for shit like this. Nice video though. Hopefully a ban is inc.

Joey Golden

Expert
Awesome just got another death to speed hackers, super duper awesome pinging 22, not lagging at all and get killed by a dexxer skipping passing me swigning on me. so sweet, and yet staff does nothing again.. couldl careless about dying and losing armor n shit. what gets me is that they have to cheat to win, thats the annoying part..

bullnox - speed hacking like mad...
Klorhexx - his buddy also speed hacking...

So if its ok and no one will get banned, I guess ill download cheat engine so i can atleast outrun them...

Inflames

Master
post a link to this cheat engine thats best way to get it taken care of im sure if the staff knows what its up agenst it will make it easier to weed out do us all a favor

Joey Golden

Expert
Google cheat engine is many different websites to download it from. Is no specific link to it.

May as well all download it and start running it. that way we can atleast compete with the speed hackers then ti will be even.

Inflames

Master
so what your saying is u have no clue how the fuck people are doing it and u assume its some cheat engine.
i personally think its something to do with sallos and its auto resynch feature ive seen constantly running in just about every pvp video ive watched

God.RG

Grandmaster
ROFL

"just post the link to this ""cheat engine"" and i'll get it all taken care of.."

hahahahahahahhaa. just what you and your shit zerg guild need, more scripts/plugins.
..now if they could only make you better in some way..

Joey Golden

Expert
Your a fool obviously. cheat engine is a speed hacking program. It speeds up the cpu and processes. you can attach cheat engine to what you want to speed up (Ultima online) re syncing, and whatever other bullshit you said, does not make people skip screens ahead of you... Your a clown. Its speed hacking you clearly have no idea what ur talking about. Go download it so you can zoom zoom too nub

Inflames

Master
ROFL

"just post the link to this ""cheat engine"" and i'll get it all taken care of.."

hahahahahahahhaa. just what you and your shit zerg guild need, more scripts/plugins.
..now if they could only make you better in some way..
i left rekt first off and am running solo again i use steam with no plug in come with proof or dont come at all

Inflames

Master
Your a fool obviously. cheat engine is a speed hacking program. It speeds up the cpu and processes. you can attach cheat engine to what you want to speed up (Ultima online) re syncing, and whatever other bullshit you said, does not make people skip screens ahead of you... Your a clown. Its speed hacking you clearly have no idea what ur talking about. Go download it so you can zoom zoom too nub
your right i dont know shit about speed hacking because ive never used it you on the other hand seem to know alot whats that say about you sir

K A Z

Grandmaster
cheatengine is not working, and adam is fully aware of those "jumps". I call BS on "red pk guilds" using anything illegal, though. It's only a chosen few who are abusing those "jumps" right now (and a handful of other people know about it). Speedhacking is not rampant at all on UOF, and for all I care those resynch-stuns ain't shit aswell.

for all those who think that "cheat engine is working becuase I tried it and seen it with my own eyes": what you see on your own screen might not be the reality for others.

And on a different note: big up @Inflames for leaving that "zerg", even though I quite enjoy fighting Rekt in Factions. I hope to see you back in a group, soon.

Inflames

Master
not my fault they allow steam over powered macro scripts here.
im all for going back to razor for everyone.
i never wanted to use fucking steam to start with but its so much better then razor why shit myself out of any advantage when everyone else is using it and its legal