how are scammers treated here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Oh look at me, I'm @Karl Sagan! I try to thwart Deadpool all the time with comparisons that make original points mute! Over the line, sir!

izPL4Qz.jpg

grundyboy

Apprentice
Got scammed for 120k. wanted to buy ethy mount for my other character, and since i'm new to the server, didn't know the difference between the llamas in trade window, ended up scammed.

The guy who sold the fake ethereal llama to me was called Tara, people said he already scammed more than 3 people today, as another char called a g a or something.

tr1age

Master
Whatever you say. Wish i'd grabbed a couple screenshots now.
me too cause then it wouldn't be the blame game which I take a lot of flack for :) Would be kinda sucky to get that on stream though. Also would be a very boring stream.

It isn't bannable as far as I know to the OP.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
someone got me a few months ago...advertising a charcoal died ethy llama for 600k...turned out to be a regular llama

paged in game and waited hours and nothing...

so basically that type of shit is allowed here

tr1age

Master
Thanks for the stream link!

So i was sat at WBB trying to buy an ethy when a kind fellow approaches offering one for just 150k... how could i refuse?

Strangely enough you stopped streaming moments after asking
rRshLFk.png

And shortly after
BdF1oH1.png

Well YEAH! You gave me the idea! lol well played sir well played :)

Apparently I am not very good at it. :p Oh well back to stealing for me.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Thanks for the stream link!

So i was sat at WBB trying to buy an ethy when a kind fellow approaches offering one for just 150k... how could i refuse?

Strangely enough you stopped streaming moments after asking
rRshLFk.png

And shortly after
BdF1oH1.png

You sure it was @tr1age? I mean I don't see spamming of his house tour bullshit every two seconds so I'm not so sure.

Strigo

Expert
just watched Wilmington get scammed for 100k with ethy horse. the scammer was incog'd, but i snooped their pack and checked who the blue candle was bound to: Triage. I have passed on this information to eppy.

also, the scammer is framing aga.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Wait wait wait, are you all trying to say that @tr1age is not the goodie two shoes he's always pretending to be with his helpful "house tour" posts and whatnot?

I just did not see that coming!

tr1age

Master
Wait wait wait, are you all trying to say that @tr1age is not the goodie two shoes he's always pretending to be with his helpful "house tour" posts and whatnot?

I just did not see that coming!

I admitted to trying the scam like two seconds ago... What is the uproar lol.

Also who is pretending to be helpful. You can play a game multiple ways :) My house tours are fun for me, stealing is fun, and attempting the horse scam was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.