how are scammers treated here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I admitted to trying the scam like two seconds ago... What is the uproar lol.

Oh nothing, just that I like when people that pretend they are helpful all the time get exposed for still being scamming shitdicks. Carry on with your bullshit, sir.

Kael

Master
I admitted to trying the scam like two seconds ago... What is the uproar lol.

Also who is pretending to be helpful. You can play a game multiple ways :) My house tours are fun for me, stealing is fun, and attempting the horse scam was fun.

You really are desperate for attention

tr1age

Master
I really like tr1age and must comment on everything he is involved in otherwise I feel inadequate

P.S. How did this topic turn into a topic all about me, I mean I am flattered, but I only attempted this today. :p The op got scammed by someone else sorry to say. Coulda used the cash.

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
still 100k is a lot of gold for new players.. I know the scam works best when the discount isn't overly low enough to be suspicious, but it probably still works on noobs at around 25k ^^

steve-o

Grandmaster
scamming a new player for 100k... wtf and you think u are helping the server?

please someone scam this pos for millions

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Personally though I did enjoy it when he nabbed Styx statue collection and let me tell people I asked him to do it :D

I'll always love my bethy-poo

steve-o

Grandmaster
The op got scammed by someone else sorry to say. Coulda used the cash.
u know that noone would trust u about this? you lied so many times... ban this pos

ps: im a bastard ***** griefer but i would never ever lie or scam people... u are the worst POS

tr1age

Master
Personally though I did enjoy it when he nabbed Styx statue collection and let me tell people I asked him to do it :D

I'll always love my bethy-poo
That was a hell of a grab. No scam just good ole stealth. Ps I never got the cash cause as you see dude figured out it was me and posted screenshots here.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

tr1age

Master
u know that noone would trust u about this? you lied so many times... ban this pos

ps: im a bastard ***** griefer but i would never ever lie or scam people... u are the worst POS
Yeah prolly not. But I don't really need you to trust me. We aren't friends.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.