How did my house fall?

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
I know I don't play much but I refresh it at least once a month. I got a few messages about it going IDOC at 2:30am and I woke up at 7:30am and it was gone. I felt like it went IDOC and fell awfully fast. Any Admins @Shane ?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
If I remember correctly, there is a random time when IDOCS fall. I could be wrong and would most likely require some dedicated IDOC'rs to chirp in and provide more accurate details.

halygon

Grandmaster
I know I don't play much but I refresh it at least once a month. I got a few messages about it going IDOC at 2:30am and I woke up at 7:30am and it was gone. I felt like it went IDOC and fell awfully fast. Any Admins @Shane ?
You would need to check with those timing it, but the only way it could fall is that it went through all stages of decay as normal. I do not believe there is a random element anymore for IDOCs.

Avarice

Grandmaster
the last that I played, it was 4 hours minimum and can randomly fall within the next 4 hours and no later.

looks like it fell within the first hour in the 4 hour window if your timing is correct

halygon

Grandmaster
the last that I played, it was 4 hours minimum and can randomly fall within the next 4 hours and no later.

looks like it fell within the first hour in the 4 hour window if your timing is correct
No, the whole Decay/IDOC process is now static times.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Have always been told 4 hours of IDOC. Just because you were notified at 2:30am doesnt mean it wasnt already idoc for a few hours.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Tbh as far as I know and heard while I was in EQMS is accurate with LSDjays post, 6 days fairly, 6 days greatly, 6 hours IDOC.

I was told to remember it as 6 6 6, anyways sorry for your loss bud should have a few people friended just incase you need someone to refresh for whichever reason, I'm sure a few established friends would be willing to get ya started back up.

Caso

Grandmaster
Only Flube and bear were friended. Unfortunately bear went on holidays and Flube has been busy and not on so forgot.

We will give you gold etc for supplies and a house just ask the power guys in TS.

I wasn't friended when I got a pm this morning to refresh it

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Tbh as far as I know and heard while I was in EQMS is accurate with LSDjays post, 6 days fairly, 6 days greatly, 6 hours IDOC.

I was told to remember it as 6 6 6, anyways sorry for your loss bud should have a few people friended just incase you need someone to refresh for whichever reason, I'm sure a few established friends would be willing to get ya started back up.

meh I don't really mind I'm sure anyone in POWER would help me out if I decided to play again... it was just a cool house with cool pixels i collected over the years ;p

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Only Flube and bear were friended. Unfortunately bear went on holidays and Flube has been busy and not on so forgot.

We will give you gold etc for supplies and a house just ask the power guys in TS.

I wasn't friended when I got a pm this morning to refresh it

it is no big deal caso... thank you for offering to set me back up if i play again