Fencing
Anat
Tact
Fishing
Healing
Resist

70 HIding
30 Magery

This worked well for just fishing up MiB's ect, would this build not work anymore?

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Not really
Archery - 100
Tact - 100
Anat - 100
Provo - 100
Music - 100
Fishing - 120
Mage - 100

or

Archery - 100
Tact - 100
Anat - 90
Provo - 120
Music - 100
Fishing - 120
Mage - 90

or dual client, lots of that with the MiBs.

Wait, are you trying to GET MiBs or DO MiBs?
Just getting them, your build should work (watch for pirates)
To actually do them, you'll need to change it up a bit or run 2 characters. (watch for pirates)

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
for my build i can do everything up till ancient Mib (because i havent found one to test it yet) and whirlpools alone
Arch - 100
Tactics - 100
Music - 100
Peace - 100
Provo - 100
Fishing - 100
Mage - 100

I have my stats at Str 90/Dex 70/Int 65

if i do a MiB, i precast agility on myself or drink a potion to raise agility, use magery as healing, just provo the monsters and peace the last one standing. and i carry scrolls of EV and Summon creature. I'll summon creature for MiB, just so i dont get targeted first, while i provo, it leaves you with 40 int to heal and whatnot (always carry pots just in case for cure/heal)

and whilpools in a group just have ur EV going b4 the fight, shoot from a distance, and you should have enough mana to heal anything that comes your way

if you find yourself not needing peace, you can always drop that for meditation to cast more often, but i find with peace i just dont get hit at all so i dont need to heal... dont forget you can provo, then like 3 seconds later peace. so provo deep water onto water, peace the deep water, and i've had the water elemental last till the end, when i just pick it off.

also find a cheap expert/water dissipation bow, makes the whole thing easier

Fireblade Ouch

Neophyte
for my build i can do everything up till ancient Mib (because i havent found one to test it yet) and whirlpools alone
Arch - 100
Tactics - 100
Music - 100
Peace - 100
Provo - 100
Fishing - 100
Mage - 100

I have my stats at Str 90/Dex 70/Int 65

if i do a MiB, i precast agility on myself or drink a potion to raise agility, use magery as healing, just provo the monsters and peace the last one standing. and i carry scrolls of EV and Summon creature. I'll summon creature for MiB, just so i dont get targeted first, while i provo, it leaves you with 40 int to heal and whatnot (always carry pots just in case for cure/heal)

and whilpools in a group just have ur EV going b4 the fight, shoot from a distance, and you should have enough mana to heal anything that comes your way

if you find yourself not needing peace, you can always drop that for meditation to cast more often, but i find with peace i just dont get hit at all so i dont need to heal... dont forget you can provo, then like 3 seconds later peace. so provo deep water onto water, peace the deep water, and i've had the water elemental last till the end, when i just pick it off.

also find a cheap expert/water dissipation bow, makes the whole thing easier

Im getting closer to finishing this build, I'd like to ask if I could come do a couple sail alongs with you to get the hang of the system?

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
sure, it is quite boring tho lol. but i can take you out and show you some basics to get along. i'll probably be on later tonight