How is Kingdoms coming along ?

amonseti

Grandmaster
Been away for a bit of a break.

Been excited for Kingdoms Release, or something new ..
So whats the current status of Kingdoms now ?

Woodsman

Expert
we've had a lot of real life issues pop up for both me and Adam this summer but we are now past that. As of this week we are working out of the new office and you will all see more being done here.

tumblr_m0qo40yc0R1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Desi

Grandmaster
Not sure if it's still up there but a bunch of Kingdom stuff was recently on Test Center.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member

UOF 101 sadly. ( I typed "lolol" before that and erased it because it's not even funny at this point).

It's honestly shitty how delayed it's been. We under estimated the work load and not only that as we've been creating things we've added a TON more onto it all.

We aren't going to be doing "expansions" anymore either. We are going to release and promote each system individually which will work out better for everyone.

Keep an eye on the patch updates thread and it kind of gives you an idea of what the devs have been working on.
So yeah, "soon".

Volco

Master
It's been a few months since I used Git, but I believe people can fork the UOF Repo. Maybe some of the trusted developers here wouldn't mind alleviating some of the workload when they're bored? Maybe bribe people with a plaque inside a town or place of interest with the names of the contributors? *shrugs*.

Last edited by a moderator: