How to buy ship?

Amaranth

Novice
Hi again guys!
I want to buy ship, but they are too expensive (why?) and i can't hold the gold in my backpack. What can i do?

halygon

Grandmaster
Hi again guys!
I want to buy ship, but they are too expensive (why?) and i can't hold the gold in my backpack. What can i do?
The money will be automatically drawn from your bank. Don't worry about having it on your person.

As a side note, this is the same for all vendors, you are not required to have the money on you as long as it is in your bank.

Hephastus

Journeyman
I was wrong, it was 26.5k before in Skara (not 24k). Anyhow, I just checked the prices. Small ships are now 35k (in both Magincia and Skara). I also checked West Britain, where small ships sell for 35k as well. Seems that small ships have a uniform price now - or am I missing here something ... ? I am 100% sure that small ships were cheaper in Skara a few weeks ago, as I wrote it down for comparative purposes.

Seviour

Expert
Where do you buy those big ships that you can mount cannons on? or can you chuck a cannon on any ship?

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Galleons are for sale on the Gold Sink vendor in Britain. The cannon are only mountable on galleons, but you can use the repair kits on any ship.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I was wrong, it was 26.5k before in Skara (not 24k). Anyhow, I just checked the prices. Small ships are now 35k (in both Magincia and Skara). I also checked West Britain, where small ships sell for 35k as well. Seems that small ships have a uniform price now - or am I missing here something ... ? I am 100% sure that small ships were cheaper in Skara a few weeks ago, as I wrote it down for comparative purposes.
It depends what the faction taxes are for that town. Because the towns can be captured and the taxes altered by any invading force, these prices can fluctuate. Just shop around the faction towns for the lowest price.