How to get on eastern evil mage roof in shame lvl3

I can gate you up there when im back from work. But dont bother much. Some pk like to kill afk's there (hello sweetbrown).

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 6610 mit Tapatalk

I can gate you up there when im back from work. But dont bother much. Some pk like to kill afk's there (hello sweetbrown).

That's ol' "i like to cut my 14yr old asian girl self" Babethoven asserting his dominance over afk'ers.

Don't bother attacking.. his idea of pvp is calling in help from 2-3 tamers and still dying.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol malekith still crying over gettin stat'd and calling in 4 of his buddies for me 1 tamer the other day, honey boo boo!!!!!!!!!

lol malekith still crying over gettin stat'd and calling in 4 of his buddies for me 1 tamer the other day, honey boo boo!!!!!!!!!

I know it's tough for you to comprehend things so I'll bold and increase font on this.

you kill afk macroers
a macroer asked me to come there
you called in 4 people to fight 2 (including 2 tamers)
you still died

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol a macroer? why dont u say guildie scrub lmfao

mr IRC warrior... everybody talks about how much you cry on irc dude

dude your memory is horrible man you should start playing the game more instead of sitting at hedge balrons gettin owned dude. i feel for you man!

lol a macroer? why dont u say guildie scrub lmfao

mr IRC warrior... everybody talks about how much you cry on irc dude

dude your memory is horrible man you should start playing the game more instead of sitting at hedge balrons gettin owned dude. i feel for you man!

You think I hang out at shame macro spot for fun?

You continually kill afk macroers there.

I suppose that's what you do when you aren't capable of real pvp.

You wouldn't know how often I'm in game because your game play consists of sitting at idocs, killing afk macroers and sitting at the docks. Oh, and whining about your zombie event.

Ionized

Grandmaster
Actually shame spot was peaceful till one of your guildies in PAWS killed me afk maleketh. Now all macroers are not safe. So thank your guildmates.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
You think I hang out at shame macro spot for fun?

You continually kill afk macroers there.

I suppose that's what you do when you aren't capable of real pvp.

You wouldn't know how often I'm in game because your game play consists of sitting at idocs, killing afk macroers and sitting at the docks. Oh, and whining about your zombie event.

when i first came back, me drake, and 2-3 others had that spot, i showed my guild, somebody hopped there gate, now almost everybody has a rune up there... shit didnt get sour until paws/psb came up there and killed him, and now i got there wrong spot which i'll sell to anybody, but this spot is not a safe spot anymore to anybody, this kid malekith can big dog talk all he wants because fact of the matter is hes got no bite at all on here, trys to ninja loot all day at hedge balrons and always calls in 2-3 members to come help him gank 1 person.... but hes the first to run and cry on IRC when he gets killed by 2-3 people hes no different than anybody else he calls a scrub/noob/bad/etc etc everybody knows it lol... people act cool with you because you shoot them deals on things lololololololol

Pk's with any self respect shouldnt even think about to kill afk macroers nor should they pick lonely pvm targets that stand no chance anyways.
Its part of the game but its a unnecessary, boring and griefing only part.
If pk's had a real interest in fights we could arrange daily battlefields. This here is kindergarten.

K A Z

Grandmaster
when i first came back, me drake, and 2-3 others had that spot, i showed my guild, somebody hopped there gate, now almost everybody has a rune up there... shit didnt get sour until paws/psb came up there and killed him, and now i got there wrong spot which i'll sell to anybody, but this spot is not a safe spot anymore to anybody, this kid malekith can big dog talk all he wants because fact of the matter is hes got no bite at all on here, trys to ninja loot all day at hedge balrons and always calls in 2-3 members to come help him gank 1 person.... but hes the first to run and cry on IRC when he gets killed by 2-3 people hes no different than anybody else he calls a scrub/noob/bad/etc etc everybody knows it lol... people act cool with you because you shoot them deals on things lololololololol

Sorry but thats bullshit. People been using that spot since day 1 UOF.

wkstrm

Master
Me and Yoar had that rune from the beginning. And as far as I know only us two used it for months, then Yoar showed it to someone who I can't remember right now who showed it to Drake Roberts, from there it escalated.
I have killed many people up there since then.

Actually shame spot was peaceful till one of your guildies in PAWS killed me afk maleketh. Now all macroers are not safe. So thank your guildmates.

The fact you that you think I'm in psb/paws proves to me that you're at least half as ******** as Babethoven.

You do know that our guild only had 3-4 members total for months with one playing roughly once a week and the other hasn't been active for about two months.

Keep telling yourself stories kid.