How to make Booty Island active!

Mango

Grandmaster
I would love to see more content at Booty Island, running around the island just makes me feel like they intended to do so much more but just never got around to it :/.

But personally I love that there's no mounts

Kael

Master
How to make Booty Island active!

A big question has been for the past months ever since Booty Island was published, what is that island for? Why nothing in there? Why no action...

It could be done so easily to get the traffic done there and even the house values get increased and a nice land for PvP.

So below is how to do it...

How to do it

1) Remove the "No Mount" rule from there. Its needless. Been since day 1, when the island got opened.

2) Add some special mobs and spawns to encourage players to get in there in hopes of new loot.

3) Open up a new dungeon or two, which entrance is at the Booty Island. Make a cool opening event for that.

4) Place bankers and other necessary NPCs in Booty Town. It has never had official name, but it could be that.

5) Make the Booty Town non-guard zoned as it is more like a pirate town. New place for reds.

6) Give some purpose to The Witch Doctor.

The island has like 3 cool looking locations for new dungeons and places to hunt mobs!

1b3e2a6af84492f84f522dae7496d348.png

The Witch Doctor with no purpose.

c52d843e9d0fe978aa5fcd7e0b24618d.jpg

Face Island, where entrance seems to be blocked. Entrance to some dungeon.

919577cdc4701dcaeef51d24ab7c9b33.png

Bones Temple.

booty1.jpg

Sick looking water temple! Entrance to some dungeon.

booty2.jpg

Ancient Castle, which could be filled with some difficult mobs and some harder world spawn.

So much cool stuff there and easy to get traffic there.

Let's make Booty Island active!

These are all pretty sick looking locations. A nice spawn placement at each at least until the dungeons open would get people using the island more and more. Seems like such a waste of resources to have placed all that work into Booty Island and then let it sit there largely unused.