HOW TO SEE VERMIN CLOTH

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
With the release of the new MOTM items on the dono vendor I anticipate a large number of players will see them as flat pure black. This is a shame since it's such a sweet hue. Worry not friends and zerg-scum-griefers, I'm here to help.

Now do you fix this?

Update your shit noob!

Bro... I did that. There are no updates available!

This is likely because you have the wrong UO Client version...

You can update your client without risk by doing the following:
  1. Open the UOF Launcher (Make sure you're running the new one with the website integration)
  2. Click on Settings (the cog/gear icon)
  3. Click the Ultima Online Directory drop down and select a new folder (create one ahead of time or within the browse window, something like "UO New").
  4. The Play button (second button down on the top left of the launcher) will now say Install Ultima Online. Click that.
  5. This will install a new instance of UO and update it.
  6. You can then log in from the launcher or from your assistant program by selecting the appropriate ("UO New") directory. Should you need to go back to your previous install for any reason just select that folder instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Afro Man

Grandmaster
Ratman has a nice Hue we better charge more dono's for its meta dye Muahahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
I wonder why I still can't see it, I have followed the steps almost letter for letter (well my folder is named New Client) and I gots nothin'

Afro Man

Grandmaster
yeah its strange before ratman motm cloth came out eppy showed us its hue on meta dragon at WBB and I could see the hue just fine. But now its jet black....

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
w6njk.jpg

Young Star

Grandmaster
I wonder why I still can't see it, I have followed the steps almost letter for letter (well my folder is named New Client) and I gots nothin'
Make sure after the assistant has started that it is pointing to the new client. Just because the launcher is looking at that client does not mean the assistant will once it is started.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Yeah, I have mad this mistake too. I have two clients I run, one has no tree hack so I can see my plants. both should be available in a dropdown on the login screen.

eppy

Grandmaster
It's a hue. It changes nothing in the game and affects no one. Who cares what it costs. People like it and that's their thing. I don't want to see every meta the same color. If you don't like it then don't spend the dono on it. Why is this even an issue?

Afro Man

Grandmaster
It's a hue. It changes nothing in the game and affects no one. Who cares what it costs. People like it and that's their thing. I don't want to see every meta the same color. If you don't like it then don't spend the dono on it. Why is this even an issue?

I don't think there is an issue other then the hue showing up as jet black

Kilike

Grandmaster
Don't be dumb. Over $100 WITH the discount for one dye is silly. It's a badass color and I agree that I don't want to see everyone with it, but that's insane.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Realistically, I'm not going to be able to run the UOF Launcher for a long, long time. I'm sure many others with jank PCs and broke pockets can relate.