How to train your chicken

knykolous

Apprentice
Instructions for chicken training in preparation of Monday's chicken fights at 9pm est.

1. Tame a chicken *BE SURE TO BOND THE CHICKEN
2. Battle the chicken against another while watching the stats
3. When stats are high enough move onto a deer
4.Once stats are high enough again move onto a larger animal such as a horse
5. After the stats are high enough keep moving up to stronger animals

On osi I have seen chickens take down dragons* so keep up the training and come Monday March 3rd to the chicken fight club to win the special opening night prize 10k donation coins.

Don't have a chicken? No problem, you can bet on the winner as well as watch some great chicken battles.

*On post AOS osi they were able to kill dragons there is no guarantee on this shard. Just be sure to bond your pet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah i thought if the stats werent high enough 125 is cap and 100 for skills. Ill keep training it though but highly doubt they can kill a drag lol of else ud see pvp turn into five versus five chickens lmfao. Which i wouldnt complain about

knykolous

Apprentice
Yeah i thought if the stats werent high enough 125 is cap and 100 for skills. Ill keep training it though but highly doubt they can kill a drag lol of else ud see pvp turn into five versus five chickens lmfao. Which i wouldnt complain about
I have seen it happen on osi but I guess I should add the disclaimer.

Apocal

Journeyman
Okay, so I found this cack chicken. How do I bond with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cack

Grandmaster
You bond with your chicken by gently stroking it til it spits at you.
Once the spitting is complete, it has bonded

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Someone needs to make a guild of murderers wearing farmer outfits who kill lone travelers with a swarm of tamed chickens