Huge gargoyle boat disappeared

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Here go's someone please shed some light..bought large boat while back used it a few times had cannons and what not.. pulled it out the other day "the boat" dropped it in the water BAM a check for 250k appears in backpack?? I know expansion is coming but I've still got same numbers and patch number from day one...now I have no cannon and no large ship and don't know where to look to find them :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
They said all large boats would be refunded to a check for the expansion since the large boats are now craftable.

halygon

Grandmaster
O damn how gay that's garbage oh well. Thank u all for response
Think of it this way, you lost an old school galleon, but now you have cash to put towards (or buy depending on the price they go for) a new baddass unstealable galleon that can be upgraded.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Think of it this way, you lost an old school galleon, but now you have cash to put towards (or buy depending on the price they go for) a new baddass unstealable galleon that can be upgraded.
Didn't know that thank u for shedding a lil light on the situation I just hope they're not stupid hi on the price :) hard for me to gold grind with 4 kids wife and a 12 hr a day job know what I mean lol

halygon

Grandmaster
Didn't know that thank u for shedding a lil light on the situation I just hope they're not stupid hi on the price :) hard for me to gold grind with 4 kids wife and a 12 hr a day job know what I mean lol
They are craftable, so it will depend on the cost of the resources required to make em and how many ship recipes are found.

Lexington

Grandmaster

Where does this cheque go? I never seen a cheque my boat was in a secure container.