I am the noobest

ActualSte

Hi
I'm new to UOF and UO in general. Ive popped on this server before in the past a few times just a have a play around but ive never played the original EA servers from back in the day other than playing a friends account once or twice in school wow long time ago now lol ANYWAY! i have a question too, probably a silly one but if I fail to make an item when black smithing am I still receiving skill points or do I actually have to create the item to get the points. thanks nice to see you all and thanks again

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Hi
I'm new to UOF and UO in general. Ive popped on this server before in the past a few times just a have a play around but ive never played the original EA servers from back in the day other than playing a friends account once or twice in school wow long time ago now lol ANYWAY! i have a question too, probably a silly one but if I fail to make an item when black smithing am I still receiving skill points or do I actually have to create the item to get the points. thanks nice to see you all and thanks again

You still have the potential for skill gain. When raising your skill you wan to find something you have a 50-60% chance of making to optimize your skill gain.