I found a RDA .. now i need help so i can mine inside there.

rimmshot

Master
good luck , cause its just so super hard that no one can do it ?? or good luck no one is going to help out each other ?

I really am confussed on how all this works

Kraden

Grandmaster
good luck , cause its just so super hard that no one can do it ?? or good luck no one is going to help out each other ?

I really am confussed on how all this works
Lol prolly a lil but of both. If i had a finished tamer id help ya man but youngs aint that ood lol

Nurayia

Expert
I'm sorry to say but these RDAs ARE for the most part something I consider "superhard" or at least not good unless you have 5+ ppl knowing wtf2do, including tamers and bards. Get a guild, get friends, they're useful around here :p

berticus

Grandmaster
If you want to mine the Rda get stealthing. Sneak in, mine a crystal. You'll reveal and get killed, but if you die mining you'll res with the crystal. Rinse repeat, unless they've since changed this mechanic.

Otherwise you need two tamers, couple Provo, and some archers for tentacles if present

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Dorcha

Expert
Depending on which rda it is a carefull bard could clear at least some of the crystals solo.

The Asian themed lummox one, or the one with the blue abyss demons aren't bad to get to at least some crystals.

Lavos

Master
new to server, what is RDA?
Random dungeon adventure - a portal can appear in a random location in dungeons/overworld. This portal is up for 2 hrs at a time and contains some hard monsters + a boss. Currently the loot from these includes glowing runes and a legendary hammer shard, but uber rares are expected to be added at some point.