I just got home,My thread was locked but!

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I would like to thank all that participated in a meaningful way. As I said I may not play now but I had real warm fuzzies for UOF, that being said. This is a old ass game...but UOF has given new life to a game while beat ,still has meaning for many of us.

I did not make the OP to cause sh*t but to bring negative things to light that had gotten out of hand ,my intent was to make people self-aware so they could moderate what they typed up. You have far more time and consideration when you type out a post, meaning that you should consider what you say with more insight.

The post were honestly not about Bro...I do not even know the guy and they were not about myself.

In a post Cinder made I saw people taken to task for merely posting ideas.....IDEAS....trying to help solve community issues,in the General forums or maybe it was suggestions. There were a few who were Authoritarian and the only right idea was their idea ! The point was people were posting that had never posted ,because their wanted to share information...the end result was awful, name calling slandering and just really nasty post that helped not at all.I have very thick skin and not all of us do...no one should be turned away because they want to positively contribute.

These tamers that people are so hot over are more than likely serious donators and should NOT be heckled and told to Fu*k off to some other server...I mean they are paying customers in a sense and help make it so this awesome server can "Thrive" and that what we should all want for the server to stay healthy ,part of that is being SOLVENT.

It has always bothered me when I see people telling others to leave the server..after all: is that not up to Shane? he is the Owner, so do not drive off his clients.

For those that took my post seriously @Shane @Swayze @halygon @JennaL I thank you.
For those that contributed in a healthy way thank you, your input was greatly appreciated
I would have replied to some but ,it is what it is.

For those that did not care and wanted to continue with their ways.....

One last thing if ever I was too unkind to any innocent poster...I am sorry. and I will keep it positive or keep it to myself.

Something to consider when posting does this sound familiar ? if it does then stop and give it a re-write.

The overt Narcissist must always be in control. They are always right. They don’t hide their expectations that everything must always be all about them and done their way. They have massive egos and they aren’t afraid to show it. This type can verbally or physically slice you to ribbons and feel not an ounce of remorse or guilt. They can be seen as over confident, but it becomes a pathology when the behaviors are way over the top. They are extroverts – their personalities like their sense of entitlement is large, loud, obvious and oppressive.

Kilike

Grandmaster

The overt Narcissist must always be in control. They are always right. They don’t hide their expectations that everything must always be all about them and done their way. They have massive egos and they aren’t afraid to show it. This type can verbally or physically slice you to ribbons and feel not an ounce of remorse or guilt. They can be seen as over confident, but it becomes a pathology when the behaviors are way over the top. They are extroverts – their personalities like their sense of entitlement is large, loud, obvious and oppressive.

Jesus fuck! How do you not see that sums you up to the tee? What's this post if nothing more than stroking your ego, and your delusions?

Cinders thread last I looked was fairly calm. People have made polite detailed posts in the past MANY times trying to help these tamers. Who still refuse to listen to any of their advice. Then wonder why people essentially tell them to "fuck off".

Unless you're talking about when I laughed at the guy who said the biggest reason he quit was over pet stat loss.. You know that mechanic, that's always been in the game, and with pets even today on offical servers that are weaker than Metas.

Yes if you ONLY desire to pvm and never have to deal with pvp, which is what she said. Then yes, they are on the wrong server.

Keep making threads beating your own chest, and how thick your skin is, your degrees, and how those who tell you to shut the fuck up have issues.

The irony is fucking hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Jesus fuck! How do you not see that sums you up to the tee? What's this post if nothing more than stroking your ego, and your delusions?

Cinders thread last I looked was fairly calm. People have made polite detailed posts in the past MANY times trying to help these tamers. Who still refuse to listen to any of their advice. Then wonder why people essentially tell them to "fuck off".

Unless you're talking about when I laughed at the guy who said the biggest reason he quit was over pet stat loss.. You know that mechanic, that's always been in the game, and with pets even today on offical servers that are weaker than Metas.

Yes if you ONLY desire to pvm and never have to deal with pvp, which is what she said. Then yes, they are on the wrong server.

Keep making threads beating your own chest, and how thick your skin is, your degrees, and how those who tell you to shut the fuck up have issues.

The irony is fucking hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Thank you for your input. have a nice night. :p

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I would like to thank all that participated in a meaningful way. As I said I may not play now but I had real warm fuzzies for UOF, that being said. This is a old ass game...but UOF has given new life to a game while beat ,still has meaning for many of us.

I did not make the OP to cause sh*t but to bring negative things to light that had gotten out of hand ,my intent was to make people self-aware so they could moderate what they typed up. You have far more time and consideration when you type out a post, meaning that you should consider what you say with more insight.

The post were honestly not about Bro...I do not even know the guy and they were not about myself.

In a post Cinder made I saw people taken to task for merely posting ideas.....IDEAS....trying to help solve community issues,in the General forums or maybe it was suggestions. There were a few who were Authoritarian and the only right idea was their idea ! The point was people were posting that had never posted ,because their wanted to share information...the end result was awful, name calling slandering and just really nasty post that helped not at all.I have very thick skin and not all of us do...no one should be turned away because they want to positively contribute.

These tamers that people are so hot over are more than likely serious donators and should NOT be heckled and told to Fu*k off to some other server...I mean they are paying customers in a sense and help make it so this awesome server can "Thrive" and that what we should all want for the server to stay healthy ,part of that is being SOLVENT.

It has always bothered me when I see people telling others to leave the server..after all: is that not up to Shane? he is the Owner, so do not drive off his clients.

For those that took my post seriously @Shane @Swayze @halygon @JennaL I thank you.
For those that contributed in a healthy way thank you, your input was greatly appreciated
I would have replied to some but ,it is what it is.

For those that did not care and wanted to continue with their ways.....

One last thing if ever I was too unkind to any innocent poster...I am sorry. and I will keep it positive or keep it to myself.

Something to consider when posting does this sound familiar ? if it does then stop and give it a re-write.

I must admit, again... I have been a little strong towards the potential changes coming to PVP on this server, more specifically, the changes regarding wands and their blessed nature. From a thieves perspective, I hope one could understand why this would bring a whole set of problems for our class and I think I am not shrouded in mystery when it comes expressing my concern to such changes. However and this has been said a lot lately, the anger on these forums is currently sitting at an all time high, from what I can see anyway and I feel that we all need to sit down and resolve said issues a little more maturely, me included.

We obviously play on this server, this game, because we are die hard fans in some way or some form, I understand that it is also good to have that competitive streak, the drive which keeps most guilds running and people on their toes, but lately this has really gotten out of control. When I got told off about swearing *the context that it was used in*, I took it personal because lots of other people swear and nothing has been said to them, then I realized after I went over my post to check how childish it was and thought "Why the hell did you type that? What possible effect did you expect from such a post?" My answer to my own question was simply 'nothing'.

@Kilike

What has happened to you man? This thread was not about beating chests, stroking EGO's and such, if you believe it was then obviously you must think that the majority of my posts must be similar also. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love typing a few pages of words for other people to hopefully enjoy *I know, I am farrrrrrrrrrrr from the best at this*, I even really do enjoy the fact that some people in game tell me they enjoy my posts, this could be me stroking my EGO, but I also believe that potentially, it could convince people to play on the server or come back from a break. In fact the latter is actually true, someone got the urge to log back in after a break after seeing my post regarding a magic trick and a few screenshots.

The more people that play here, the better the experience we have as a whole. The more we fight, bicker and act like a bunch of spoilt children, the more this reflects on this server and less people will play here. I don't know about yourself, but the last server I played pretty much died out because of staff and player issues alike, seeing that server go from hundreds of players in peak time, drop to around 20, was very disheartening to say the least, luckily, UOForever was here to catch those who were looking for a new home and don't get me wrong, I was not over the moon with some of the things I first experienced here. The thing is, I adapted and still have a ton of fun.

Me me me me me me.... All about me, I get it, but I can't be the only one thinking the same thing.

Darkarna

Grandmaster

And this ladies and gentleman, is what happens when you refuse to read at school.. Don't worry Malky poo's, Daddy Dark can teach you, if you so desire.. Here you go, this will help on the road to learning and would definitely help more people who lurk amongst the many words kindly provided by the community which is UOForever. No need to thank me, just being kind!

No problem!

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkraven

Grandmaster
And this ladies and gentleman, is what happens when you refuse to read at school.. Don't worry Malky poo's, Daddy Dark can teach you, if you so desire.. Here you go, this will help on the road to learning and would definitely help more people who lurk amongst the many words kindly provided by the community which is UOForever. No need to thank me, just being kind!

No problem!

TLDR

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
i dunno im 99% sure @Soul Mate is doin a case study on how fucked up people who play UO are. that or she just likes to point out she is a Psychology major alot.

No.....try asking ,never assume. That is what is wrong with so many post people putting words in others mouths,making false accusations (just because) and assumption. However none of us are mind readers or we would be making millions or billions.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
We need ten more like you, @Darkarna

I enjoy every word :)

They don't know what to do with just one of me, imagine if there were ten! Even I would be mentally disturbed by that prospect..

Ten Darks, running around, all with the same mindset, same skill set, same goals and more importantly, the same llama... Even the shards biggest guilds would quit. [e yea