IBD

halygon

Grandmaster
Not quite sure how I feel about this Haly. Why is it more pleasing to see a new player win cool things over a vet? I think it's just as cool to see anyone who plays a lottery win but IMO especially a Vet. Your comment came off sounding like Comcast or Sprint when they give new customers better deals than their loyal customers who's been with them for years. Confrats to you, Belmont.

Edit: I'm a lil butt sore that I didn't win. :(
It's not that its not fun to see any player win, it's just cool because unlike the rich population of UOF who get most things, someone who could never afford it would suddenly get something very cool - that's why its nice to see new players win big things.

halygon

Grandmaster
A Katana? LOL. So he wasted it?

I'm actually totally fine with that.
I think the general consensus for best items to bless probably falls like this:

• Val runic war hammer
  • Val runic Katana
  • Val runic Double Axe
Any of those would be pretty deadly in the right hands. I think most vet pvpers would go with a war hammer though - a crushing blow with that is like insta-death.

Salsa

Grandmaster
I think the general consensus for best items to bless probably falls like this:

• Val runic war hammer
  • Val runic Katana
  • Val runic Double Axe
Any of those would be pretty deadly in the right hands. I think most vet pvpers would go with a war hammer though - a crushing blow with that is like insta-death.

Disagree. Short spear is seriously the only answer here. Best damage and swing speed + para blow. It's wasted on anything else.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
LAWL
putin.png

RUSSIAN WIN AGAIN
rus.png

WHATS A JOKE RUSSIAN

LAWL
deal.png