ID Wands

Whats people thoughts on the idea of removing ID wands and just make item stats available for immediate view?

They drop so common that i know myself i have a heap stockpiled and im sure many others do too. This would remove a large amount of items from the server, as well as people looting items that are crap. Can just leave them on the corpes to decay.

Another idea was if we could have an Identification Orb, where you drop your wands onto it, the charge is transfered and the wand is destroyed.

Thoughts?

Greed

Master
I love stealing id wands and reselling them. That would make me a sad panda to have no more id wands!!!

Lexington

Grandmaster
Whats people thoughts on the idea of removing ID wands and just make item stats available for immediate view?

They drop so common that i know myself i have a heap stockpiled and im sure many others do too. This would remove a large amount of items from the server, as well as people looting items that are crap. Can just leave them on the corpes to decay.

Another idea was if we could have an Identification Orb, where you drop your wands onto it, the charge is transfered and the wand is destroyed.

Thoughts?

+1

Kraden

Grandmaster
+1

I for one quit doing tmaps and SoS's because id'n everything is such a huge pain in the ass

If you start taking away things because they are a pain in the ass then the game becomes crap. I hate restocking regs. So we should get lrc. I hate meditating. Its so stupid. We should get lmc. Leave the wands. Its nostalgic part of the game. If they are so cheep an easy to get and u just dont like iding all your crap. Pay someone to do it. Like me. -1. -1. -1

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Id orb would be great to remove items from server. Don't care if it's a gold, donation, or craft item. Just make it blessed and let it be filled from wands at a rate like 10 wand charges give you 1 or charge or something could even tie the id skill to it allowing a gm id er to get 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 ratio when transferring.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Id orb would be great to remove items from server. Don't care if it's a gold, donation, or craft item. Just make it blessed and let it be filled from wands at a rate like 10 wand charges give you 1 or charge or something could even tie the id skill to it allowing a gm id er to get 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 ratio when transferring.
I kind of like that. Keeps the wands. Lessens items. Kinda cool item man +1

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Don't forget this would actually make id a skill similar to lock picking that you may want on a char or look for a char to transfer your charges for you. Having to make choices between all the skills you want is always a good thing.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Well, more love for item ID skill is always good, as it's one of these forgotten skills.. But how will I ID my looted stuff then? Ah well, still have place for two more chars..

StarBaby

Grandmaster
If you start taking away things because they are a pain in the ass then the game becomes crap. I hate restocking regs. So we should get lrc. I hate meditating. Its so stupid. We should get lmc. Leave the wands. Its nostalgic part of the game. If they are so cheep an easy to get and u just dont like iding all your crap. Pay someone to do it. Like me. -1. -1. -1

id miss that part of the nostalgia about as much as daily crashes and 10 hour server reverts.