WTS IDOC event 8*10 south of yew gate. Cpl screens outside GZ. 175k

MadNezz

Master
My first attempt at having a little fun, and creating a "mini-event" I tried gating everyone to an idoc that had less than an hour left. I announced it over discord and continued to bring as many people as I could via gates from WBB.

I did this mainly to try to create some entertainment for everyone as well as making an idoc fun. As most of us know camping an idoc is extremely boring, and this seemed to liven it up quite a bit. We had lots of good fighting and conversation over some beer.

Unfortunately I was still gating people in and did not get a chance to loot any of the goodies, but when I logged onto the test center to see what I missed there was a chest full of what I assume are the semi-rares that used to spawn on a timer, regs, and resources. So congratulations to whoever got some of the good loot.

I hope everyone had fun and will be doing these more often, so if you like free loot or housing locations keep a look out for a crazy hobo gating from wbb. With that being said I did place the house as the last person finished looting and am selling it.

sold

Last edited: