IDOC Timers are Broke, please fix

Once a house goes IDOC, it was taking between 4-8 hours for it to drop, pre-zombieland.
Post Zombieland, the timers once they hit IDOC have ranged from 14 minutes to 8 hours and 33 minutes.
Now, most of the IDOCs are falling at the exact same time, regardless of the timers.

On most shards I have played previously, the timers were something like this:
Like New: 1-45 minutes after refresh.
Slightly Worn: up to 24 hours after refresh.
Somewhat worn: up to 48 hours after refresh
Fairly worn lasts 72 hours
Greatly worn last 72 hours
In Danger of collapse lasts 16-17 hours (normally 16 hours and 45 minutes)

When I first got here it was 7 days for fairly, 7 days for greatly, and then 4-8 hours for IDOC. If this is the design intended, I am fine with it, but it is currently not working that way.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Hopefully they just keep fixing IDOC timers till we get back to the original formula ;)

UO since launch: nerf until OP, fix until broke

lost

Grandmaster
Can confirm that the zombies have found their way into idocs and are eating them from the inside.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Can confirm that the zombies have found their way into idocs and are eating them from the inside.

6ADLV4r.gif

Razimus

Adept
I too have seen 4 idocs fall simultaneously, ranging from 10x10 fully customized to classic style to dirt plots, it's understandable the dirt plots fall rapidly but it seems the non-dirt plots have a chance at falling rapidly as well.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Our guild had about 7 idocs past few days. Half dropped 1 or 2 hour's past 4 and the last two, which didn't have much but a few empty cheats and dye tubs/bod clothing dropped near the 8th hour mark. I don't think it is broken, for the two were literally side by side, owned by the same person. Yet different timing to demolition.

I like where other servers run 16-17 hours. This gives you a 1 hour window so you can play the game and IDOC.
With 4-8 hours, and sometimes they fall earlier, you have to commit to 8 hours at a house and don't have time to also play.
So IDOC is a full commitment of time or its a waste of your time.

halygon

Grandmaster
I like where other servers run 16-17 hours. This gives you a 1 hour window so you can play the game and IDOC.
With 4-8 hours, and sometimes they fall earlier, you have to commit to 8 hours at a house and don't have time to also play.
So IDOC is a full commitment of time or its a waste of your time.
Idk, I just feel that if I put in many hours timing the thing, I shouldn't have to wait multiple hours to have the same chance as someone who didn't put any work into it.

S

Shane

I think when we had our revert there 2 weeks ago it would of screwed up all the idoc timers by the amount of the revert.