If you turn a head into guards instead of offering a buyback...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
...you should not get 25k still.

You have a choice -- get money from the PK buying his head back or get the satisfaction of making him pay 35k or getting statted.

Choose between greed or the satisfaction of your enemy being forced to pay 35k or log off.

Messremb

Grandmaster
...you should not get 25k still.

You have a choice -- get money from the PK buying his head back or get the satisfaction of making him pay 35k or getting statted.

Choose between greed or the satisfaction of your enemy being forced to pay 35k or log off.
No

Auto buy back is lame, and 35k is way too cheap for it already. if they make it 100k maybe.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
No

Auto buy back is lame, and 35k is way too cheap for it already. if they make it 100k maybe.

PS as a slight add on to what Glutt was saying

All those quotes as your Sig make your post look like a trailer park. Just a suggestion but no one ever called a man quoting another man, cleaver. Great men get quoted not the other way around.

I'll let you go back to bring wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Remove Auto-Buy Back altogether, raise the max back to 50k and revive the true bounty hunter negotiations.

#EndRedTrammel

You had me at #endredtrammel

Its 2015, people shouldn't be so scared to play the game, nor should I be punished for creatimg player interactions in a mmorpg. Stat loss just makes people log out. Fuck it, I'll play smite where I can kill without peasants complaining they lost items they will never use in the end.

Its 2015 its not like this game will last forever. Get out and enjoy the game. We don't even loot most corpses..... So getting fined seems unfair and unjust and does not lead to more player interactions but less on the end.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
No idea who the fuck would want to make people log off... more people, more PVP, more fun.
This exactly describes only thinking about your own play style when posting.

Yes I agree no one should want to make others log but more PvP doesn't mean shit to some people and is actually a turn off.

I like both but exclusive of one another but that's my own problem

GimpCent

Grandmaster
This exactly describes only thinking about your own play style when posting.

Yes I agree no one should want to make others log but more PvP doesn't mean shit to some people and is actually a turn off.

I like both but exclusive of one another but that's my own problem

Are you trolling?

I don't know when you are just saying dumb things or trolling anymore. I think its a fair question, if I am going to write a legit reply in light of your previous anti EQ/MS posts and slander.

Vorax

Grandmaster
You had me at #endredtrammel

Its 2015, people shouldn't be so scared to play the game, nor should I be punished for creatimg player interactions in a mmorpg. Stat loss just makes people log out. Fuck it, I'll play smite where I can kill without peasants complaining they lost items they will never use in the end.

Its 2015 its not like this game will last forever. Get out and enjoy the game. We don't even loot most corpses..... So getting fined seems unfair and unjust and does not lead to more player interactions but less on the end.
Trin does not understand that they kill pvp by insta statting, or sending negotiations of "25k is the price to play" They'd much rather make this server boring by going 10+ deep - like eqms(no hate towards eqms because they contribute to the server) and insta statting, whereas the red wont be played for the stat time, when a blue can just go resuit and run a restock for regs and pots.....

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Are you trolling?

I don't know when you are just saying dumb things or trolling anymore. I think its a fair question, if I am going to write a legit reply in light of your previous anti EQ/MS posts and slander.
Show me one EQMS slander or complaint authored by me.

Edit: It's like you just type words hoping that by the end of the sentence they make some sort of sense.

Trin does not understand that they kill pvp by insta statting, or sending negotiations of "25k is the price to play" They'd much rather make this server boring by going 10+ deep - like eqms(no hate towards eqms because they contribute to the server) and insta statting, whereas the red wont be played for the stat time, when a blue can just go resuit and run a restock for regs and pots.....

10k is the price to play. Always has been, always will be. Every Guard knows this.

Except for guilds who brag about being rich and spam me with grade school insults in IRC... they can pay 25k.

And besides... What stat? There is literally no statting right now. Going red is supposed to have consequences, there are none here besides a relatively tiny sum. Ya'll kill bards for cash... we kill reds. We have to stock our butlers too.

#EndRedTrammel

Vorax

Grandmaster
I don't even know why I replied to this, I don't play a red anymore, there are so many pks on this server playing one is boring....

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS - Per your interview, you charge for membership. Couldn't you just use those funds to help buy back the heads? Seems like you have plenty of funds...just saying...

We have no issue buying heads back and we fund our members to do so. What Im saying is if a person chooses to turn in a head to a guard, they should not receive any of the 35k that is required to buy your head back.

You either choose to stat or you choose to make money via an offer -- not both.

We have no issue buying heads back and we fund our members to do so. What Im saying is if a person chooses to turn in a head to a guard, they should not receive any of the 35k that is required to buy your head back.

You either choose to stat or you choose to make money via an offer -- not both.

I think you need to view this from another angle. If they get the 35k, they are likely to restock and go back at it faster. Think of it as a perpetuation fee. You get your jollies by killing people, we take your monies and give you a break so you can go recruit more peoples. P.S. You have a nice laugh in your interview...it was good of you to take the time to record it.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Show me one EQMS slander or complaint authored by me.

Edit: It's like you just type words hoping that by the end of the sentence they make some sort of sense.

Hmm that is the very thing I do to a degree, its the very thing we all do.

Rarely in normal speech do you make a conscious effort to pick each word we choose to say or write. Language has become so much part of our species that even complex language patterns are performed without much in the way of conscious thought... Its not just grunts anymore

You know this yet repeatly say what should be common sense in your retorts nor am I going to waste my time going through your posts. You edit your posts so it would be pointless. Anything I find or list you will just edit, if you haven't already.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I think you need to view this from another angle. If they get the 35k, they are likely to restock and go back at it faster. Think of it as a perpetuation fee. You get your jollies by killing people, we take your monies and give you a break so you can go recruit more peoples. P.S. You have a nice laugh in your interview...it was good of you to take the time to record it.

If they want to get the gold, negotiate a bounty with the fallen PK-- upto 25k.

If they want try to stat and either force the player to log off or pay 35k as a goldsink -- turn the head into the guards.

It shouldnt be both otherwise there is no incentive to ever negotiate.