I'm back after almost 2 years

Nox Soldier

Neophyte
And everything is awesome! I mean, I didn't really plan to stop playing so when my house decayed I lost basically everything. Which leads into the problem.

On my tamer (he's only at 66.3 taming don't laugh) I had 3 horses in the stables. Well at 150 gold a week stable cost they want over 14k each to pull them out. 45k doesn't sound like a lot but I lost everything. I barely have enough money to buy regs right now. I wish a gm could just delete them for me. What do you guys think?

Cinder

Master
Page in and see if they will delete them.. if not find me in game. I will give you the gold to pull them out. CinderRilla (tba guild)
Any one in tba can find me.
Welcome back and happy hunts!! :)

Nox Soldier

Neophyte
Thanks Cinder! I did page a gm (twice). The first time they said, "The stable charges 150 gold a week." And the second time I specifically asked if they could delete them and they said "The mechanic is in the game for a reason. And we don't have the ability to delete them." Neither page did I get an opportunity to discuss the matter. They just sent me a message.

If I see you or someone else in TBA around I'll hit you up.

Nox Soldier

Neophyte
Well I didn't mark my calendar when I stopped playing but 14100/150=94 weeks. That's pretty damn close to 2 years. It was definitely more than 6 months ago.