I'm glad the STAFF thinks...

v0cifer8

Novice
Everything you said is lies or half truths.

I referenced a Destard champ spawn, SPECIFICALLY, that happened tonight. What's your answer to that? Your guild swooped in ONLY when Rikktor was down to 1/3 health. EQMS had ONE PERSON there for most of the spawn, an archer, and I cured and healed him several times. Silly me! Two others showed up over half way through to throw an occasional EV. Awesome participation! TOTALLY justifies PK'ing everyone once Rikktor hit 1/3 health.

v0cifer8

Novice
I agree that EQMS is well organized and achieves great accomplishments by working together. We hope that other guilds will look at our success and emulate it in the near future. It doesn't happen overnight. It takes leadership and a commitment to one another.

It takes about a dozen guys spamming EB's...haha - I appreciate the fact that you're staying "in character," though.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
Ive been in the largest alliance in the server and, more recently, in the largest guild (other than EQMS): In the last month, I've seen the discussions of about half the players on the shard. From those discussions, it's obvious that no other guild comes close to causing an exodus as large as the one EQMS is causing right now. When you're always out numbered during primetime - it's just not fun.

Moreover, they repeatedly break the rules; running multiple accounts to place houses at IDOCs. Today they placed a bunch at an IDOC castle. To the best of my knowledge the staff removed them, but didn't punish the players for breaking the rules. Why wouldn't they continue to do that when -worst case scenario - they're no worse off for trying?

Why would anyone bother to work a champ from start to end when you can just take them at the last minute? EQMS has a point when they say 'everyone can just do what we do'. That's true - but if everyone did that, then nobody could. Someone has to work the champs, and you shouldn't have to be a sucker to do that.

The rules, and the enforcement practices, that allows this to go on badly need to be fixed. I've seen too many people leave for a new server recently because of them. Frankly, I just don't want to see everyone's work go down the tubes now that an eqms-free option is available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoko Kurama

Master
NO EQMS = BETTER BRITTANIA!! these guys are like the Isis to the server!!..

How are they able to place sooo many houses and get away with it each time!!!!!! GMS ARE AWARE and all they do is delete the plot!! so break the rules and get a little slap on the wrist?>?? doesn't make sense if they have more than 3 houses ALL OF THERE HOUSES should drop!.
Last thing I will say, do you know what it was like BEFORE EQMS?
Ever heard of POWER? They raided every champ at the end and dragged it away, they didn't even bother to kill you...they just dragged it away, killed it, and left to go back to dexxer slaying the whole server. It was BRUTAL. Eqms is so gentle...they res you, they don't dry loot, they don't drag every champ across the dungeon. POWER was way more evil, and if not power then it would be $. Or when they could do it, Trin was no less the "bully" than anyone else. Just they can't even raid a mongbat forest.

So again I say, cry about EQMS all you want, just be happy it isn't POWER. Cause how much can you ***** when your guild gets pwnd 10 v 2 by a couple of dexxers. Still, the same result if its 10 guys in purple casting ebs.

ps- we exploit multiple housing What about TamerofOz placing there, who Shane posted a screenshot of his 50+ accounts used only for housing plots, or Mythralis or whatever placing there, that's the Werkt that "won" the contest. If anyone should have houses removed, it should be them...why would a few eqms on main accounts that fairly placed a house be penalized?

MZ3K

Grandmaster
Last thing I will say, do you know what it was like BEFORE EQMS?
Ever heard of POWER? They raided every champ at the end and dragged it away, they didn't even bother to kill you...they just dragged it away, killed it, and left to go back to dexxer slaying the whole server. It was BRUTAL. Eqms is so gentle...they res you, they don't dry loot, they don't drag every champ across the dungeon. POWER was way more evil, and if not power then it would be $. Or when they could do it, Trin was no less the "bully" than anyone else. Just they can't even raid a mongbat forest.

So again I say, cry about EQMS all you want, just be happy it isn't POWER. Cause how much can you ***** when your guild gets pwnd 10 v 2 by a couple of dexxers. Still, the same result if its 10 guys in purple casting ebs.

This whole 'if it wasn't us it would be someone else' claim might be true - and if it is - it only strengthens the complaint that the rules need to prevent the sort of bullshit that EQMS happens to embody on this shard.

That means having the right rules and enforcing them.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
ps- we exploit multiple housing What about TamerofOz placing there, who Shane posted a screenshot of his 50+ accounts used only for housing plots, or Mythralis or whatever placing there, that's the Werkt that "won" the contest. If anyone should have houses removed, it should be them...why would a few eqms on main accounts that fairly placed a house be penalized?

EQMS is actually the only group of people that are doing this systematically and en masse.
Regardless, anyone who breaks the rules should be punished likewise.

v0cifer8

Novice
Eqms is so gentle...they res you, they don't dry loot, they don't drag every champ across the dungeon.

Hahaha - Never been res'd by EQMS. Dry looted every time (down to a bandana one time - admittedly, that was pretty funny).

...and OF COURSE you don't "drag every champ across the dungeon" - You wait until they're down to 1/3 health and then you come in and PK everyone!

Oh my God. These "defenses" from EQMS members are HILARIOUS!

MZ3K

Grandmaster
If this is making so many people angry... why not just add a trammel and be done with it.

Because a brainless extreme solution like that isn't necessary.

If the chance of receiving a drop were based on absolute scores instead of relative scores, there would be far fewer raids. That simple change would greatly reduce the number of players leaving for other environments.

Maybe some of you think raids are a good thing. Perhaps in some other context they are. However, there is almost no debate that a set of rules are broken if it is impossible for everyone to attempt the most effective way to win. There is no question that this is the case for champs. It is impossible for everyone to wait for the boss and then attempt to raid the champ.

Last edited by a moderator:

canucks99

Master
Its Such a shame seeing this many people leave!! i hope uoforever survives, there definitely needs to be a change! #UoForever4Life #EQMSBlowsMonkeyBalls

People are all defeated and affected, it's good for the server having these zerg they help the shard and got totally how to play Ultima Online.
YOu guys need to group up and joining another zerg, That's the correct way to playthis game... who cares about new players and those noobs that they do solo all the times. Need to go! Cya!

lollo

Grandmaster
Raiding champs has always been a thing lol

Power did that all the Time, $ did that all the time.

What a fucking newbie, thanks For the loot

canucks99

Master
I think the champ mechanics should be change.. I'm all for a good pvp battle but this raid with 15 ppl when the boss is up is just not fair in any aspect.I think Score below a certain number should have 0 chance of getting a ps. Still have a relic chance. If everyone at the champ above that limit is dead it's a monopoly between all of the above and it's placed in there banks. I'm a firm beliver on if you work hard you should get rewarded!. Blab lala I can see all the Trammell yada yada talk.. we all know who the true Trammies are on this server .... just an idea. By doing this it would force the reds to stay at the champs for longer allowing people to log into there actual pvp toons and have a true pvp fight.

BEN!

Grandmaster
1 zerg of newbies x 3 houses per newb = a ton of legally placed houses

I think the champ mechanics should be change.. I'm all for a good pvp battle but this raid with 15 ppl when the boss is up is just not fair in any aspect.I think Score below a certain number should have 0 chance of getting a ps. Still have a relic chance. If everyone at the champ above that limit is dead it's a monopoly between all of the above and it's placed in there banks. I'm a firm beliver on if you work hard you should get rewarded!. Blab lala I can see all the Trammell yada yada talk.. we all know who the true Trammies are on this server .... just an idea.

but doing champ spawns is really easy? Making friends and learning to group up to defend em/take em is the hard work.... and it pays very well.

ps not sure why you guys always exaggerate the fuck out of our numbers... do you want your rage post to be taken seriously?

MZ3K

Grandmaster
I think the champ mechanics should be change.. I'm all for a good pvp battle but this raid with 15 ppl when the boss is up is just not fair in any aspect.I think Score below a certain number should have 0 chance of getting a ps. Still have a relic chance. If everyone at the champ above that limit is dead it's a monopoly between all of the above and it's placed in there banks. I'm a firm beliver on if you work hard you should get rewarded!. Blab lala I can see all the Trammell yada yada talk.. we all know who the true Trammies are on this server .... just an idea. By doing this it would force the reds to stay at the champs for longer allowing people to log into there actual pvp toons and have a true pvp fight.

That's the most straightforward way to do it. If you don't have at least a certain number of points, you don't get a chance for a drop.

v0cifer8

Novice

Seriously. Just make it fair. If you show up for the last 5 minutes of the spawn, you don't get SHIT. Make it WORTH IT to be invested in the WHOLE CHAMP SPAWN. Fine, raid it. You won't get the loot/drops because you didn't put in THE WORK.