I'm glad the STAFF thinks...

lollo

Grandmaster
EQMS catches the most shit, that's for sure, and maybe as far as stealing champs go maybe they are the worst. But as a few of there members and other random's have said, POWER and other guilds do just as bad of stuff. Being more of a PvMer than anything, i actually die to people like @Lithium "Darkness" , and the POWER boys a lot more, lets not forget the stealthing guilds that still walk around and will sneak attack you with about 5 people, or "Iron" or his red alt "Ironman", the couple of two man SL crews that go around... i could go on and on about the other randoms. I don't know why everyone chooses to just blame EQMS.
and things like "Waaaah they wont rez me" are obvious, almost no one res's you because there too busy looting your shit and killing your mob.
This is Ultima Online with no trammel, its not for the weak of heart, hang in there in fight, or just keep leaving the server breh. p.s. theres a good amount of tamers like myself and Iron who will kill you if your taking too much time in "our" hunting spots....

Iron must be the worst player ever. Do people die to that trashcan?
At first He tried to attack me But i've killed him and his pets (and his multiple reds, i once statted 3 of his reds in 10 minutes, not even kidding) so many Times that He just recalls away as soon as He sees my (blue) name on screen.

Inflames

Master
why don't all our haters ally to fight us? oh yea, greed and ego...don't wanna share those pixels with others, right???
im pretty sure its because noone cares that much in 2016 most have already beat the game several times and came back for a challenge the game offers not a freeroll for stupid pixels

lollo

Grandmaster
im pretty sure its because noone cares that much in 2016 most have already beat the game several times and came back for a challenge the game offers not a freeroll for stupid pixels

Nobody care butta everyone whines about EQMS all day.

Makes sense Sherlock

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Kael

Master
That's the thing, these people complaining about how champs need a rework don't understand that UO is a cutthroat game, always has been, and will be until it's end. Champ spawns have always been a high value raid target, whether by 1 person, or 20 if you have the skill or number, there is no reason you should not take advantage of it.

Every shard I have played on the end game has always been about champ spawns. The guild (or alliance) that controls the spawns walks with the biggest swagger. UOF does a great job with keeping people interested in the game with new content, RDA's, meta pets, different expansions ect.

I get that people can get frustrated working a spawn up only to lose it to a group of raiders. But power scrolls should be considered end game content and should have a great deal of risk. Even thoughts of some of the ambushes in the star room after a spawn bring back great memories.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I was wondering if anyone realized that if they banded together against eqms (for instance, join Trinsic) they'd have a better chance out in the field.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@Darkarna makes some solid points. I myself left, not due to being zerged in game, that was already expected. But because of such Shit attitudes from a particular guild. That even take pride when they can get somebody to quit, (well played) as has been stated countless times.
Why I still browse the forums occasionally, one may ask. Cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee.

Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
@Darkarna makes some solid points. I myself left, not due to being zerged in game, that was already expected. But because of such Shit attitudes from a particular guild. That even take pride when they can get somebody to quit, (well played) as has been stated countless times.
Why I still browse the forums occasionally, one may ask. Cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee.

Carry on.

This is the biggest problem, attitudes. It is one thing murdering, stealing and whatnot, but attaching a ton of garbage to it just makes things a whole lot worse. Again, this is not just limited to EQMS, I have seen worse coming from your lone ranger type player, it just needs to be adjusted somewhat to make a pleasurable environment to play in. An easy thing to adopt, to stop a lot of complications.

@Darkarna I myself left, not due to being zerged in game, that was already expected. But because of such Shit attitudes from a particular guild. That even take pride when they can get somebody to quit, (well played) as has been stated countless times.

Agreed.

The numbers thing doesn't bother me, but the fact they place alts in other guilds to troll and undermine them is pretty sorry. Even cheesy fun RP events they set out to ruin if they can.... Constant 'Ni@@er!' and 'kind person!' spamming is also pretty cringe worthy.

But hey... according to overlord Shane:
[21:40:15] <~Shane-> EQMS plays the game how it was originally intended

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Agreed.

The numbers thing doesn't bother me, but the fact they place alts in other guilds to troll and undermine them is pretty sorry. Even cheesy fun RP events they set out to ruin if they can.... Constant 'Ni@@er!' and 'kind person!' spamming is also pretty cringe worthy.

I've heard Trin spam "kind person" multiple times. I've also heard many newbies complain in forums/irc about getting ganked in Khaldun by TRIN.

Trin certainly isn't relevant anymore nor was it ever really. However, Trin's hypocrisy is its distinguishing feature among all of UOF's guilds.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yes, EQMS and Trin both have players that surely don't represent the rest of the guild.

While Trin has made more than its fair share of mistakes regarding letting unsavory players into the alliance...one thing you will not find from their core members is the cringey alt/spying thing. Something EQMS is borderline obsessed with.

I think my point is that the behavior being condemned here is without question more commonplace in the core members EQMS versus the core members of other guilds.

Don't even get me started on the bullshit rhetoric.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

How should the game be played? Without organizing other players in order to achieve objectives? I dont know who is leading Trin/S-B alliance, but with that many players, I could take over that alliance and be shitting on EQMS in about 3 days.... sorry

yea? You beat this game? Because from what I see, EQMS is winning and has been for over a year(thus threads like this) -- you want a challenge? Come make us start losing

I was wondering if anyone realized that if they banded together against eqms (for instance, join Trinsic) they'd have a better chance out in the field.

The $100,000,000 question that no one will answer... I will though, people like @Szapherdok and the OP would rather die and cry than group up and try... thats the saddest of all player mentalities.

How should the game be played? Without organizing other players in order to achieve objectives? I dont know who is leading Trin/S-B alliance, but with that many players, I could take over that alliance and be shitting on EQMS in about 3 days.... sorry

yea? You beat this game? Because from what I see, EQMS is winning and has been for over a year(thus threads like this) -- you want a challenge? Come make us start losing

The $100,000,000 question that no one will answer... I will though, people like @Szapherdok and the OP would rather die and cry than group up and try... thats the saddest of all player mentalities.

We quit. My brother and I have quit. You won't find us at RDAs or Champs anymore. My brother is going back to occasionally crafting instead of working on his meta mage that he was really enjoying, and IF I'm seen playing, it'll be in random dungeon corners where I can get some gold here and there and log back out.

You win dude. I will not play UO just as a means to recruit as many people as I can to fight one guild. You admit, you want, to own this server. Whether it be PvP or PvM aspects.

Well you win. 2 more players gone of the many who have quit.

I hope your members have enough players who donate on the regular so Shane can keep the server running for one guild.

#SadDaytoQuit
#BestDaytoMoveForward

v0cifer8

Novice

Not everyone wants to "play the game" by rolling 20 deep, spamming EB's! Can you not get that through your thick head!?

You have a way you want to play (20 vs. 20 PVP - lined up like the freakin' Revolutionary War, I guess), some others don't mind playing like that, but plenty of people just want to PLAY THE DAMN GAME. The difference is that you would FORCE the server to play your way by griefing and extorting people (pay 200K and join EQMS or we'll just keep PK'ing you), even if it means running most regular players off the server.

ton loc

Master
Everything that EQMS has to do with 14 people, POWER has done/does do with 2-4.
The differences, other than the numbers and the obvious fact that EQMS are huge pussies that are scared to die in a video game, are that they will do whatever it takes to do what they consider "winning"(even if that means raiding said champ with 2 full parties AND blues LOL) at this game and they don't care what it takes to do so.. Even if it's bad for the server as a whole.
A lot of people compare POWER and EQMS simply because we both do somewhat the same things.. Raiding champs, etc. but you can be guaranteed that when we raid your champ, you will have a chance to defend it because we enjoy the challenge. Everyone loves winning obviously, but some would rather not be put in a position to lose.. And when a huge group of raging nerds (that half of obviously have some sort of rl self depreciating complex) that encompasses half of the online pvp ready population at any given time are constantly attempting to make the game less fun to anyone and everyone else, it gets old.
@GluttonySDS (one of the main members with the complex above) has been on and on about how he has "ran POWER off the server" for awhile now, but I'll be honest.. When you kill a group 3v9 and they come back with 6 more + gluttony on a blue spamming paralyze EVERY DAY for months, it gets old. Even to those of us that enjoy a constant challenge. That's not "running" us off the server, that's us looking for actual pvp.

There is black and white proof of gluttony saying on the EQMS forums before they came back that their plan was to grief the shit out of this server to the point where people quit.. Until some new game comes out, which is when they will leave and go there. Aga has links and screenshots of this.. They have even been posted here, along with screenshots of them sharing pretty sketchy scripts (most of them from azria and another males member that I can't name because id rather not be banned LOL)

Tl;dr now that POWER and DMG aren't around as much to destroy and belittle EQMS, all they have left to do is jerk eachother off and pk (in large groups of course.)

Hmu when anyone sees EQMS successfully raid a champ with 2 reds or glutt pk'ing solo. Lol.