Increase Forum Inbox Size!

halygon

Grandmaster
So.. I can't PM anymore as my inbox is full.

Is there anyway i can get my Inbox size increased? Sure I can delete things, but I like to keep my history.

Belge

Grandmaster
^This happened to me today.. its funny because your the third person I've talk to about this, today. All our boxes are full on the same day... conspiracy?

halygon

Grandmaster
^This happened to me today.. its funny because your the third person I've talk to about this, today. All our boxes are full on the same day... conspiracy?
Well, maybe they changed the Inbox size because according to the graphic on my inbox, i am 219% over. Looks like they changed the limit to 100 conversations.

halygon

Grandmaster
Yea I was at like 350% :/ sucks but I just went ahead and deleted it all
Yeah.. I had to also. I needed to send out a couple PMs. Good news is if someone starts a PM with you while the inbox is fill, it will appear to you as soon as you open up space.

Same happened to me about a week ago and I dont even see a delete option so I havent gotten any messages. I see people trying to message me but I cant see what they are saying.

halygon

Grandmaster
Same happened to me about a week ago and I dont even see a delete option so I havent gotten any messages. I see people trying to message me but I cant see what they are saying.
You have to check the box beside the conversation and then select leave.

C

Carl

You can no longer have more than 100. You should start clearing your inbox's. Before it was unlimited which wasn't meant to be.

halygon

Grandmaster
You can no longer have more than 100. You should start clearing your inbox's. Before it was unlimited which wasn't meant to be.
But it made me feel popular to have hundreds of conversations at once....

Seriously though, it would be much better if they could be archived instead of deleted.