Installing the new launcher?

I feel like an idiot...

So for the new launcher do I need to to do a total reinstall of everything? Do I need to uninstall my current installation 1st? Will it wipe out my existing Razor hot keys and such?

I went to the UO Forever download site and there was nothing specific for a launcher, just a full install. Is this what I need?

SidX

Grandmaster
In the download there should be a UOFLauncher.zip file that contains UOFLauncher.exe. This is a single .exe file that you can use to open UO. It brings you to a custom graphical interface that downloads patches, etc., and has a "Play Now" button. You shouldn't have to reinstall UO at all.

You may need to download the entire 900+MB file though.. I only downloaded the Launcher when it was in testing, so I grabbed it as a single .exe. Did you try seeing if it was contained within the 900MB+ download file?

The only thing on the Downloads page was the 900+ install .rar. When I decompressed it was just one big file. I tried to install but got the message "client already installed" or something similar.

SidX

Grandmaster
If you want to PM me an email address I can send you the UOFLauncher.exe that I am using. Not sure if there is a separate link or if it was pulled from somewhere?

@Adam is there a new link for the standalone UOFLauncher.exe for those who already have the client installed?

Kaydon Bhey

Novice
I am in the same boat.. I can't find any assitance on getting this launcher to install/work/ yadda yadd. Please help, as I am told I can choose UoSteam from its actual launch screen.