internet options out in bumfuck nowhere

amtothepm

Novice
sad ass internet.
k so like my internet eats ass and apparently at&t doesnt let unlimited data users have mobile hotspot, and that eats even more ass so idk what to do. someone help a ni gga out who can only get the shittiest of dsl in my area.

rural internet sucks ass and I heard satellite sucks ass for gaming

lollo

Grandmaster
I remember when we played UO on dialup. And were happy to.

Yeah but 95% of the user base was on dialup, so we were all equally fucked and could be happy about it.

Nowadays you're 100% more screwed if you ping 400+ and 95% of the other guys are pinging 50-150

Poptart

Master
Yeah I moved to a rural area too, had to get an antenna on my roof to point at a cell tower. Early mornings are okay, but nights blow. It's hard for me to get on and play with this shit but I try.

TECHN9NEUOF

Grandmaster
Yeah I moved to a rural area too, had to get an antenna on my roof to point at a cell tower. Early mornings are okay, but nights blow. It's hard for me to get on and play with this shit but I try.
so are you just like playing here now?

Poptart

Master
It's cool man, still got my chars. I'll get some loot back eventually.
Just don't trust anyone, even if you've known them for yearsssss.

besttherewas

Grandmaster

He probably got tired of watching you run and hide in spawn during every fight, so thought "fuck this kid" and looted your shit.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I feel techs pain I too live in rural area, I use Verison wireless router. Only real option I had it cots me tho lol. i basically pay $250 a month for 50 gb data cap, but it is fast as hell tho. 4G LTE. I never have any problems at all night/bad weather, anything. Hell it can be flat out storming like a mother fucker and I maintain my ping withing 5-10 ms.

lollo

Grandmaster

Happened to me on Europa with some UK motherfucker. Known him from day one and after 3 years one morning i wake up and ALL my shit is gone. Love the internet

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I won't even move away from my fiber optic connection, have you tried straight talks prepaid wireless hotspot?