Introduce Myselp

Merri Blayze

Neophyte
Hi,
I thought I should introduce myself as early as possible. I am related to Niki who unfortunately was unable to continue at present due to some health concerns. I am her spouse Xenthrus, and my cousin Merri has decided to join me here. We have all been active at one time or another on Ultima Online and enjoyed roleplaying.
Like Nikii, we both started on Great Lakes, where I went to Europa Shard and became a guard on Trinsic ( looking over your guilds here seems to be the same *smiles*), as well as a detective investigator. Merri was a mage tamer on Catskills shard for a long time as an assassin in a heavy drow role play (Fely and then Ken were the leaders). Niki was Zessra the drow priestess. In 2003, I went on to help our little trio to teach role play on Star War Galaxie's, World of Warcraft (which I beta tested), and Dungeons and Dragons Online (also beta tested).

But you know what they say.....Once in Uo, they always come back. I am no exception. I have played in so many online gaming, but can honestly say the only place I only felt was home was Ultima Online. I am here on Niki's word and my own good sense.

I will be looking forward to meeting you all, but I am looking forward to finding a guild to call home. Xenthus is a human male, a soldier aiming for the militia and /or the sea. and Merri is a mage/bard /tamer aiming to help in any way she can with roleplaying.

As always Well met and may you fare thee well on your journey

Waves