IRC

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
So hum... I understand it takes some time to set it up and I don't wanna be pushy, just asking if we have an idea when it will be working :)

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
It just keeps tryin to connect, then stops. Then I can try again and it stops... No message whatsoever.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
other people have said the same to me "cant get on all day" @Candy Cane for 1 but yea ive been logged in all day with no issues. did some people get banned in the drama?

i mentioned this to adam on irc maybe he can shed some light when he gets time

Shini

Master
This probably have something to do with the ''staff issue'' from last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I was on all day, then disconnected, then tried getting back on, saw the interface was different, can't log.

tankian

Grandmaster
when i logged on, i to noticed it was different and took longer than usual to log on but thats it

Faytality

Staff member
I saw a large amount banning on the IRC during last nights "staff issue" but most of the names were "unidentified_(random set of numbers)"

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I was on earlier today, then got disconnect, and when I tried logging back in, I had a new web page on uof webiste and I just can't log back on.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Well still can't make it work so I guess you'll have to enjoy not seeing me spamming sales thread for some time :'(

Akillah

Grandmaster
I was on earlier today, then got disconnect, and when I tried logging back in, I had a new web page on uof webiste and I just can't log back on.
same exact thing to me, I've been on all day, then disconnected and now I can't reconnect. ;\