Is it just me or has anyone noticed a jump in BOD quality?

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
100 smith: LBOD weapon - non exceptional
90 smith - 20 kryss - (non exceptional)
100 smith - 20 shadow chain coif (exceptional)
100 smith - LBOD - 15 count weapon

Fattson

Grandmaster
Honestly, I kind of like getting bad bods on the reg. It helps keep valuable bods valuable. Unlike tailoring, where fallon is now selling for about 20% of what we were getting for it ten months ago.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Honestly, I kind of like getting bad bods on the reg. It helps keep valuable bods valuable. Unlike tailoring, where fallon is now selling for about 20% of what we were getting for it ten months ago.
We will have no common sense, intelligent posts on the internet. We're here to grumble and complain. :p

And with that, was going to to complain this morning, lets of weapon bods again... but then the 120 smith went and pulled a 15x Chain Gold LBOD. :D

Fattson

Grandmaster
9/16
runner 1 - 20x leather shorts, 15x aga heater
runner 2 - 10x spined female leather armor, 15x gold tear shield
runner 3 - 10x ringmail legs (declined), 15 x full apron
runner 4 - 10x leather gorget

Not bad. Much better than what I've been getting, that's for sure.

Mango

Grandmaster
wait. did you seriously get a 10x leather gorget? that's probably one of the more rares bods in the game :D

halygon

Grandmaster
I share your pain on ingots in general. i was done to under a 100 of each color between DC and Agapite. going to likely be spending the rest of the week farming those.
I've gone 8 months without mining .. I hope to keep it up but I am running low on everything and the only thing I can really find in bulk is iron. Sure some folks sell a few hundred of colored ingots here or there but I really need to buy like 5k at a time when I need some.

Mango

Grandmaster
I've gone 8 months without mining .. I hope to keep it up but I am running low on everything and the only thing I can really find in bulk is iron. Sure some folks sell a few hundred of colored ingots here or there but I really need to buy like 5k at a time when I need some.

Yeah, i'd keep color ingots stocked on my vendors, but the demand seems so low. :/