Is there any way to make more than Three Characters?

shenron

Journeyman
I have successfully fully utilized my three account character spots and I really want to try a couple of new builds without taking apart the characters that I have made. I know it says within the rules 3x characters per account but someone in-game told me that you can buy another character slot for a mill or so. I want to verify if this is true or not.

halygon

Grandmaster
I have successfully fully utilized my three account character spots and I really want to try a couple of new builds without taking apart the characters that I have made. I know it says within the rules 3x characters per account but someone in-game told me that you can buy another character slot for a mill or so. I want to verify if this is true or not.
Its true. Check the gold sink vendor to the SW of west brit bank.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Make that four chars per for up to seven chars total per acct ;)

you sure, when i used my second one it told me that it filled my account. does that mean those that got the extra char slot from the 3 day revert can have 8 chars per account?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bonus slot counts towards total of seven. They have increased the total number of chars per account several times, one slot at a time.

My first two accounts got the third slot, but my third count was not created until after the bonus slots were awarded because I was not white listed/did not abuse the account limit so I had to buy all four bonus slots on that one. But I am up to 21chars now :)